Large Condoms

A thread search didn't throw up anything so here goes.

Does anyone rate a certain style of large condom? I'm looking for large but not extra large. I've got one of these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=627

to try and if it doesn't do the trick I'm thinking a Trojan with a resevoir tip or something fancy.

Thank you, lovelies xxx

*Shoooowwwww ooooffffff*

I hope you are well TL!

I... errr... Don't have much to add to this thread *humpf* but the reviews don't look great on it.

I think the Durex Avanti (whatever the plastic condoms are called) are a little bigger than normal. Are they worth a go?

WandA wrote:

*Shoooowwwww ooooffffff*

I hope you are well TL!

I... errr... Don't have much to add to this thread *humpf* but the reviews don't look great on it.

I think the Durex Avanti (whatever the plastic condoms are called) are a little bigger than normal. Are they worth a go?

Meh, I wish. Big penis has so far equalled a boudoir that looks like a crime scene and last night the condom came off inside me.. Up with this I will not put.

I'm almost nostalgic for the days of Lover Boy and his 'trim' manhood but not quite.

Oh and Durex Deluxe, speaking from the my own experience: terrible. Read thin as 'tight as hell'.

Tigerlilies wrote:

WandA wrote:

*Shoooowwwww ooooffffff*

I hope you are well TL!

I... errr... Don't have much to add to this thread *humpf* but the reviews don't look great on it.

I think the Durex Avanti (whatever the plastic condoms are called) are a little bigger than normal. Are they worth a go?

Meh, I wish. Big penis has so far equalled a boudoir that looks like a crime scene and last night the condom came off inside me.. Up with this I will not put.

I'm almost nostalgic for the days of Lover Boy and his 'trim' manhood but not quite.

Oh and Durex Deluxe, speaking from the my own experience: terrible. Read thin as 'tight as hell'.

Crime scene, I hope you don't approach him with white overalls and latex gloves on.

Talking of latex gloves... He doesn't have 3 extra testicles by any chance does he? I may have a solution...

WandA wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

WandA wrote:

*Shoooowwwww ooooffffff*

I hope you are well TL!

I... errr... Don't have much to add to this thread *humpf* but the reviews don't look great on it.

I think the Durex Avanti (whatever the plastic condoms are called) are a little bigger than normal. Are they worth a go?

Meh, I wish. Big penis has so far equalled a boudoir that looks like a crime scene and last night the condom came off inside me.. Up with this I will not put.

I'm almost nostalgic for the days of Lover Boy and his 'trim' manhood but not quite.

Oh and Durex Deluxe, speaking from the my own experience: terrible. Read thin as 'tight as hell'.

Crime scene, I hope you don't approach him with white overalls and latex gloves on.

Talking of latex gloves... He doesn't have 3 extra testicles by any chance does he? I may have a solution...

I was a bit mortified. We're still at that awkward dating stage where you're not quite sure what's happening but you whiffle on regardless. Now he will have to burn the sodding sheets.

Three extra.....Oh WandA, I know what you've said is probably hilarious but I'm running verrrry slowly today as I'm shagged out and sleep deprived....

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18298

although they say extra large ive found theyre about the same size as other large condoms. theyre not that thick either which is good. can't really compare them to other large brands but they stayed on well and are easy to take off when the time comes.

Tigerlilies wrote:

I was a bit mortified. We're still at that awkward dating stage where you're not quite sure what's happening but you whiffle on regardless. Now he will have to burn the sodding sheets.

Three extra.....Oh WandA, I know what you've said is probably hilarious but I'm running verrrry slowly today as I'm shagged out and sleep deprived....

Big penis. 5 testicles. Spare latex glove. Thanks for the confidence in me though!

I remember being a bit too rough once and pulling out to find, well, red. I genuinely felt like some form of sex abuser (well probably not, in actuality they probably lack guilt/remorse but you get the picture).

Sorry, I won't threadjack any more. I'll just say as the fella isn't the condom buying his job?

WandA wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

I was a bit mortified. We're still at that awkward dating stage where you're not quite sure what's happening but you whiffle on regardless. Now he will have to burn the sodding sheets.

Three extra.....Oh WandA, I know what you've said is probably hilarious but I'm running verrrry slowly today as I'm shagged out and sleep deprived....

Big penis. 5 testicles. Spare latex glove. Thanks for the confidence in me though!

I remember being a bit too rough once and pulling out to find, well, red. I genuinely felt like some form of sex abuser (well probably not, in actuality they probably lack guilt/remorse but you get the picture).

Sorry, I won't threadjack any more. I'll just say as the fella isn't the condom buying his job?

Ahhh, I get it now. Yes, I lol'ed heartily.

The 'red' scene is grim, no? I felt like a ravished heroine. I think this is my karma for having a painless, bloodless and wonderful experience when I lost my virginity.

My gum clinic is verrry well stocked so fingers crossed I won't be paying for them at first when I road test them.

sweetlove666 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18298

although they say extra large ive found theyre about the same size as other large condoms. theyre not that thick either which is good. can't really compare them to other large brands but they stayed on well and are easy to take off when the time comes.

Cheers for the Skins shout, Sweelove. I wouldn't have thought to look at them. If I went for them I would mention they're XL after any success though. Pressure tend to kill a libido

Tigerlilies wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18298

although they say extra large ive found theyre about the same size as other large condoms. theyre not that thick either which is good. can't really compare them to other large brands but they stayed on well and are easy to take off when the time comes.

Cheers for the Skins shout, Sweelove. I wouldn't have thought to look at them. If I went for them I would mention they're XL after any success though. Pressure tend to kill a libido

the actual wrappers of the condoms is just purple and has the skins logo on them, no mention of size.

No advice on condoms, however being rather petite I can recommend kegal exercises for dealing with a larger penis than you're designed for and I've heard good things of perineal massage which is often recommended to decrease tearing during childbirth:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perineal_massage

http://www.ivillage.com/perineal-massage-your-how-guide/6-n-145602

Kegals are a must though as I'm sure you're already aware!

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

No advice on condoms, however being rather petite I can recommend kegal exercises for dealing with a larger penis than you're designed for and I've heard good things of perineal massage which is often recommended to decrease tearing during childbirth:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perineal_massage

http://www.ivillage.com/perineal-massage-your-how-guide/6-n-145602

Kegals are a must though as I'm sure you're already aware!

Adx

Thank you the massage is news to me. I was explaining the value of kegels to help with tightness to a friend today and couldn't quite explain why it isn't counter intuitive.

Tigerlilies wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

No advice on condoms, however being rather petite I can recommend kegal exercises for dealing with a larger penis than you're designed for and I've heard good things of perineal massage which is often recommended to decrease tearing during childbirth:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perineal_massage

http://www.ivillage.com/perineal-massage-your-how-guide/6-n-145602

Kegals are a must though as I'm sure you're already aware!

Adx

Thank you the massage is news to me. I was explaining the value of kegels to help with tightness to a friend today and couldn't quite explain why it isn't counter intuitive.

Helps the muscles know the difference between "on" and "off" as if something is too big/painful, the natural response is to tense up and often you don't ever realise. Increased control over those muscles is a great thing to have!

Adx

Good idea to do them just before the big thing enters and then be fully relaxed.

Tigerlilies wrote:

A thread search didn't throw up anything so here goes.

Does anyone rate a certain style of large condom? I'm looking for large but not extra large. I've got one of these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=627

to try and if it doesn't do the trick I'm thinking a Trojan with a resevoir tip or something fancy.

Thank you, lovelies xxx

I would recommend looking at large and extra large, as the sizes vary. It also depends if you want extra girth or extra length. There are some XL ones that are no bigger than standard. The LH descriptions usually give details of circumference or diameter and length. Watch out though, as diameter measurements are sometimes shown as circumference! I personally find that the pasante king size fits well, but other brands of XL are too small. I posted a review http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17520 but are a bit boring (not many options in larger sizes) but for good info on sizes check out the MySize range eg http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18515 the size shown on the packet is the diameter, but the LH info also gives the length and circumference. On their website there is a measuring tool http://www.mysize-condoms.com/index-2.html so you can work out the right size, then browse LH for one that suits.

Juan wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

A thread search didn't throw up anything so here goes.

Does anyone rate a certain style of large condom? I'm looking for large but not extra large. I've got one of these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=627

to try and if it doesn't do the trick I'm thinking a Trojan with a resevoir tip or something fancy.

Thank you, lovelies xxx

I would recommend looking at large and extra large, as the sizes vary. It also depends if you want extra girth or extra length. There are some XL ones that are no bigger than standard. The LH descriptions usually give details of circumference or diameter and length. Watch out though, as diameter measurements are sometimes shown as circumference! I personally find that the pasante king size fits well, but other brands of XL are too small. I posted a review http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17520 but are a bit boring (not many options in larger sizes) but for good info on sizes check out the MySize range eg http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18515 the size shown on the packet is the diameter, but the LH info also gives the length and circumference. On their website there is a measuring tool http://www.mysize-condoms.com/index-2.html so you can work out the right size, then browse LH for one that suits.

Excellent, thank you for this detailed post Juan. I think it's more a girth issue than length. I'll get shopping

Hello,

I always thought that these types of posts were mainly people showing off, but here I am. throwing myself on he mercy of the kind people of LH Forums.

I've found that a normal durex condem is too tight and i'm looking for some advice on some larger condoms.

I've read a few reviews and looked and the product specs, but its hard to work out whether a large or extra large is required. I havet yet beeen brave enough to try cutting out one of these - http://www.mysize-condoms.com/

Dos anyone have any experiences they could share?

Aaaaaaages ago I got EXS magnum large condoms to test, which is great as we struggled to find a large enough brand that also didn't cause me problems like a lot of Durex ones and other brands do.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32293

Since we tried these we haven't gone back, unfortunately lovehoney stopped stocking them so have to buy elsewhere but we both love these as they fit him and don't cause problems for me. They also aren't super gooey like some other brands and are nice to handle.

Hey - my partner is on the rather girthy side of things (6 inches circumference around the shaft) and he struggled on with regular Durex for sometime (we were poor students and they were the best going free) but would end up with painful rubbing and marks left from the ring of the condom around the base which were obviously a mood killer.

I impulse bought the Skins XL one day and they were perfect. Not too long in length but just a little extra to be comfy. They seemed to be quite thin as well.

We very rarely use condoms now, but last time we did it was a Durex Thin Feel (used to be called Featherlite or similar) and that was okay. I've just checked up and there's only 1mm difference between the two so those are the ones I'd personally recommend.

If you're bigger than my partner of course, than that My Size thingy looks like your best bet :)

I have a friend whose v big and he swears by trojans