Large Dildos

I’m into large dildos…started my journey the beginning of last year and have made great progress…would love any suggestions on which I should try ??? and hear about your experiences and tips…looking forward to hearing from you all x

5 Likes

Hi, theres quite a few big dildo fans round here. If you wander through the toys section of the pictures youll see quite a few.
Fantasy toys are definetly a good place to look for big silicone and some of the sizes are truly eye watering when i go window shopping on the internet. Vixen also make a couple of really nice looking dual density with a 6”+ circumference. That ive been drooling over. Sadly i think theyr too much for me personally, but they look like alot of fun

10 Likes

WOW !!!..just had a quick peek and that’s quite a collection you have there…love to know which are your fav’s…mine are more the traditional style…I’ll get a piccy of my collection and post it if your interested…thanks for the reply

2 Likes

What sort of sizes do you already have? Are you looking for length, girth or both? I only have 1 large dildo (I’m not sure it would be considered large by anyone else’s standards though!) I’m really turned on by large toys but I think it’s more of a fantasy thing (the way they look and the idea of bring stretched) than the sensation of using them. I would like to get some more but I worry that my husband will feel intimidated!

5 Likes

It varies but the pink one on the left is probubly my fave currently. Texture really does it for me in a dildo. Hard to pick to be honest. The two dual densities are really nice though, vixen is pricey but definitely worth the pennies (though im lucky and picked mine up onsale).

@Mint-Monster is a good one to ask, her collection is pretty awesome

5 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl - Thanks for the mention :smiling_imp:

If you filter by my username in that thread you can see them all.

As others have said, it depends what you’re looking for. For example, I’ll only buy non-realistic toys - and big ones to boot. Just have to be aware of my limits, haha. Like these specimens: Batch 1, Batch 2, Batch 3.

On this site, I quite like these ones that are on the larger side without being too realistic for me:

(General long dildo)

(Great for a full feeling. Perfect knotter, too)

(Firm texture with decent girth)

5 Likes

Hiya @Kitty-Cat01 …The bigger ones start at 5 1/4", 5 1/2",6",6 1/4circumference and then one which my eyes were alot bigger than my pussy at 7 1/2" circumference :crazy_face:…what size is yours ???

1 Like

Looks great @Green_Eyed_Girl…need a new one that is a little softer and not as ridged and maybe textured as well…but there all so expensive :money_with_wings:

WOW !!! that’s a impressive 8.5 Cir…more the girth and vaginally… many thanks @Beats69

1 Like

Mine is the purple Kendel Swirly one that @Mint-Monster linked, it’s 5.75 inch circumference. I’ve only managed the head once! It’s really firm so it feels much bigger than it really is. I also have the inflatable one which is much easier to use because it’s not as rigid and you can insert it first which helps. I’d like another large one - something soft this time and not too long (about 6 inches in length is good for me)

3 Likes

Yeah, i know what you mean. Waiting for sales is a good trick, alot of stores have massive seasonal sales with good reductions.
There are some more affordable ones out there too. Blush do some nice dildoes. Wish i could recommend something specific but lovehoney only stock a limited range of their stuff.
There are some good dual densities out there though. I have my eye on a couple. (Phallophile reviews is a good place to look for ideas. She has some super dildo reviews)

Keep eyeing this beasty, but it is a bit out of my pricetag…possibly also a bit big for me too :laughing: but it does look good

@Kitty-Cat01 ooh the kendal swirly one, yes i was suprised how firm it was too. But the ridges are super

2 Likes

Evening @Mint-Monster…like the look of the first one and it show slip in easily being so smooth…Have a couple of inflatable ones but the none core ones seam to have a mind of there own and expand in bubbles…and the cored can be a little uncomfortable…

1 Like

did like the look of that one…I usually jump in a nice hot bath(with a glass or to of wine) and start with an inflatable to help start the stretch and then on to the main event…usually works or me when i`m alone…

2 Likes

Gosh that looks huge it the picy…was expecting it to be a lot bigger that 6" around…it’s a real eye catcher and looks wonderful…but at £119.00 it’d have to be a sale item purchase…

1 Like

And

1 Like

@Cali_Nyx Never had a glass toy, are they any good ?

They look fun but not girthy enough.

My wife isn’t a fan of dildos in general and finds larger ones painful but she uses this one to peg me and it feels amazing inside me.

@rockstar now that’s what I’m talking about…7” girth will definitely give that full feeling

Maybe, or theres this one too

1 Like

@walsh111 I would have thought girth would have been an issue too. But they apply so much pressure to your g-spot that you really don’t need it.

I would highly recommended a glass toy. Yes.