Larger lovers!!

Help a girl out?? Hubby and I are not so skinny πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Can anyone recommend some not so energetic/bendy positions for a pair of chunky monkeys!!

1 Like

I don't have any specific position suggestions but the sex position enhancer cushions have been mentioned a few times on similar threads. Something like these Liberator ones -

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/liberator/

Hope this is useful πŸ™‚

Missionary and Doggy are the go to positions for me (little more than on the larger side myself) or one or both legs up etc. Positions recommendations are great but having fun trying out what you can and can't do is half the joy. Personally ended up breaking a chair on a sofa and even a bed in the past trying to get creative πŸ˜‰

Missionary no good really - doggy always good. We do try to be creative but was hoping for a β€˜go to’ when the need arises!! Thanks anyhow

Oohhh looks interesting!

Spooning? You can both grab onto each other for leverage and try to time it so one of you is moving up and the other one down at the same time so that then you both meet in the middle at the same time, thereby both sharing the effort.

I didn’t explain that very well did I? I know what I mean. πŸ™„

Gosig wrote:

Spooning? You can both grab onto each other for leverage and try to time it so one of you is moving up and the other one down at the same time so that then you both meet in the middle at the same time, thereby both sharing the effort.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

D&E wrote:

Gosig wrote:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shush you, I’m trying to help. The fact that what I wrote makes no sense and helps no one is entirely beside the point.

Gosig wrote:

D&E wrote:

Gosig wrote:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Shush you, I’m trying to help. The fact that what I wrote makes no sense and helps no one is entirely beside the point.

It kinda does make sense in a non sense way :) I get what you mean though, just enjoyed reading you describing it

Lovindailydiscipline: my apologies, I was trying to help, I didn’t want to just write β€˜spooning’, I thought an explaination of why I thought it was a good idea might help. I managed to make something really hot sound clunky and mechanical and just a bit awful really. I hope someone with some knowledge (and better descriptive skills) will be along to help out with some better suggestions soon.

Me and Mrs Kinky are larger.... Our fave is a pillow under while shes lying down. Like a half doggy position. Then enter her. The pressure and position offers maximum depth and amazing feeling for both.

Ok, I must be tired because I keep reading this as lager lovers and thinking this is a beer thread πŸ˜‚

I second the Liberator furniture suggestion!! My partner is over a foot taller than me and much heavier and the few pieces we have of theirs have been gamechanging for our sex life. They have made positions that we had always ruled out possible. They are pricey but so so worth it x

Stand and Deliver https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2018/08/05/best-sex-positions-make-him-come-faster-stand-and-deliver/

We are both on the large side. My lady's preference is to lay over the bed, or a sofa, with her feet on the ground and I enter from behind. This works for vaginal and anal. We love to place a large mirror strategically to enhance the experience!

Morning I’m going to have a go at explaining one of our favourite positions when I was with a larger man. Try to imagine forming an X where the lady is on her back and the guy on his side. Feed your left leg thru his and then hook your right leg over his hip/waist area. Almost like you had been spooning but further apart. This allows him to penetrate you and you to pull him closer with your leg. That probably doesn’t make any sense either lol. Here’s hoping for you tho xxxx

We do a part doggy too like mr&mrskinky Use cushions and laid part down to give a perfect angle x

Reverse cowgirl but less bouncing and more grinding, particularly effective if she wraps her feet under his legs so she can control the depth and everything. Also, doggy with her kneeling on the sofa and him standing

I will second Ian as we have the liberator ramp and wedge, my review explains quite mechanically how supportive it is, although the word I was looking for at the time was velvety. With Black monday coming up this is worth looking into. It is much, much better than pillows under your bum He should be able to kneel with you supported on the ramp so you can see eachother like missionary.

Has this discussion with some friends of mine who are on the larger side and they found cowgirl the best.

i find because we both larger that when im bent over something that cant move it feels alot better becuase im almost cant move so i get the full stroke

i only find doggy is the only position that is the best for us.