Learning how to please reach other

We have been together two years and are still learning. We’re both reading this together. Hopefully this site will help teach us about our bodies

3 Likes

This place will definitely help give you some nice ideas and advice if needed :nerd_face: welcome to the forum!

Welcome to you both :wave:t2:. There is plenty of help available here. Enjoy.

@aljerram
Welcome to the club and I do hope you enjoy reading
The main thing I would recommend is to talk - don’t be afraid to talk about what you want to do without prejudice

There are so many kinks and some may be taboo - if you are both happy then just do it

:lovehoney_heart:

You will learn things by reading all the past posts. Talk together whether you want to try some of the things discussed. Try them and discuss whether you both liked doing it. Communication strengthens a relationship and remember you are on this journey of sexual discovery together. It will be great to hear your feedback on here about what you have tried and how you got on.

Been with my wife 15 years + and still learning.

If people say they are not still learning about each other, I find it strange, so don’t worry about it.
This site will help you loads.

Been together since 96 still learning though its less shocking now

This site (and Lovehoney, more generally) will definitely be a great help to you both, but as others have said, communication really is the best thing that you can do. I’ve been with my husband for 16 years, and we’re still discovering new things about one another. Good luck to you both, and keep talking :slight_smile:

Welcome on board. There are a lot of experienced people on here who have worked out lots of ways to get maximum fun out of sex, so you have come to the right place. Try everything once, apart from incest and line dancing.

Helloooooo

We talk during sex play and while he’s in me. We sort of let the other know what feels good and not so good. I got him to pull back so just the head of his penis is in before he pushes in again. The longer stroke feels wonderful.

1 Like

Gday

Howdy