Lelo FLickering Touch Massage Oil

Hi there,

I am new to LH and the forums, in fact my recent purchases from LH are the first erotic bits and bobs I have ever bought. Anyhooo, this brings me nicely to my question:

I bought the Lelo flickering touch massage oil in Clove and Amber thinking from the reviews and description that it would be an exotic and fairly strong scented oil. However, I can't smell anything at all. I have lathered myself in it this morning thinking that it might be something I need to use a lot of, but no, it is completely fragrance free. I have a really sensitve nose and can detect even the most subtle fragrances so it is not because my nose isnt working.

I also got hubby to sniff me and he cant smell anything either.

Has anyone used the Lelo FTMO's in any fragrance? Did they smell at all? Is my bottle faulty? This is the second bottle that I have tried (both same fragrance) I returned one already because it had no smell. I am wondering now if it is just the product which is not that great. It is quite pricey so I would have expected to be amazed by it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :@)

That doesn't sound right.

I bought the Balsam fir and Bergamot version of it and that was a good while ago. However, it still has retained it's smell.

It might be a dodgy batch so it's best to let Lovehoney know. Looking at the reviews as well it does seem to indicate that it is a pretty strong smell. I'd personally contact them via Love Chat Help. Good luck.

Btw, Hi and welcome to the forums. =)

I have used the massage candle from Lelo but the smell wasn't too strong but was pleasent. It does sound like something has gone wrong and like Nymeria suggested use the live chat or message them. Sometimes they post on threads if they spot them.

Also, welcome to the forums

I got the balsam and fir ages ago and the smell of mine is very, very subtle. It does smell, just not strongly at all. I did expect more from it but it's a really nicely textured oil so it's not that bad.

They aren't the strongest smelling massage candles but they do have a slight aroma to them. They aren't that strong, but then it might depend how old the batch is - saying that I have one which is over a year old and still has some pong to it =)

I agree about the texture of the oil being nice.

Mine isn't that strong, just to reiterate what everyone's said!
I prefer it to not be overpowering though :) if you don't like it, just send it back and get a different one that smells a little stronger :)

Thanks everyone for your very helpful comments and the warm welcome to the forum.

I will get in touch with cust service to see if they can send me another bottle, I am hoping it may be a dodgy batch which is why both bottles have been the same.

Have a great week :@)