Lelo Smart Wand Large Vibrator

Hi all.

My first ever post so please be easy on me.

Seen many of these used in films etc. The reviews are also very very good.

So I'm thinking of ordering one for my wife as a surprise and maybe introducing it our play while we are away on a romantic holiday.

Do you think it would be too much of a shock, size etc. Or should I have asked her first? I have bought her smaller vibrates from Lovehoney before, and she loved them! 😊

Also, are they as good as what I hope it'll be.

Thanks very much.

Forgot to say. I chose purple!

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

It's all down to what you think how your wife will react really, you know better than we do :)

That being said you picked an awesome product, very strong vibrations and it is so sleek and beautiful. The only downside (I found) is that its quite heavy!

Everything Paige has said is spot on, it is a fantasic product as i have it also in purple. It has a curve to it so the weight of the wand is balanced to the curves of a body.

Ive got this on my wishlist, we currently have the old Hitachi Wand and im looking to buy somthing that looks sexier.

Has anyone had both my only worry is ill be disapointed with the power ?

Could always introduce it as a massager if you think it would be too much as a sex toy. It's brilliant for massages too :D

Once she feels the power she'll be wondering what it could do elsewhere...

I have the Lelo Smart Wand Large in black. Never had any other wands, so couldn't say how it compares to others, but have been wondering if it has less power than maybe the main powered ones. Anyway, I am very happy with the Lelo wand, it is comfortable to use, elegant, pretty silent for a wand, has all the right attributes as far as I'm concerned. The first time I used it was an eye-opener for me, and since we've been using it also on my OH (he likes on a constant setting, low for the balls, variable for the shaft), for massages (especially good for shoulders/back/neck), and with attachments. I'm sure your wife will appreciate it (if she hasn't already ;) )!