Lelo Sona vs Sona Cruise

My friend wants to buy a Sona now they're back in stock but isn't sure if the Cruise is worth the £20 more (after Unlimited discount). We've only used the Cruise so it's hard for me to say if we could live without the extra power reserve feature or not. Does anyone have both (or even just the standard model) that could offer any insight?

We have both. The extra power is worth it. The Sona loses a bit of its power when the seal is created.

Thanks K&c30's. 👍

He's still not sure but I think this helps.

In all fairness we were more than happy with the power of the Sona alone. If it wasn't for the great price we got the Cruise for I wouldn't of bothered. If your friend has tried suction toys before and likes a lot of power then the Cruise should probably win. If new or somewhat new then I don't think the Sona will disappoint.

They've not tried a suction toy before so I think the risk that she may not like either is definitely a factor. I think he's hedging towards the standard model. It seems to be the same apart from the 20% power reserve. Our Cruise control kicks in every now and again but I wouldn't say we rely on it. Obviously not having tried the standard model it's tough for me to say definitively. 🙂

They've gone for the Sona Cruise. 🙂 Thanks for your help buddy. 👍

No worries. Hope they enjoy it as much as Mrs Chimp and Mrs C. I always worry when someone buys a recommendation in case they don't like it.

K&c30's wrote:

No worries. Hope they enjoy it as much as Mrs Chimp and Mrs C. I always worry when someone buys a recommendation in case they don't like it.

I've given him the obligatory 'every body is different' warning, but it's one of those toys that you won't know unless you try it. I've got my fingers crossed for them though. 🙂