Lessons I learnt from the forums this week

Muz333 wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

This week I learnt the difference between learned and learnt...

This. I just seem to be unable to study for my last exam and it's the only one I'm not 100% confident in passing.

You first year?

Ax

KittyPurry wrote:

I think Welsh sounds rather sexy...possible because I imagine you need some almighty tongue control to get around all the Ls!

xxKPxx

That's it KP, be diplomatic, you'll be living there soon!

I'll have you know that Wales is a beautiful place (except for the smellof cow dung but u get used to that lol) . Remember U have to pay to get into our country...... dont like just any scroungers getting in lol

This week the forum has taught me pigeon French

Malteser81 wrote:

I'll have you know that Wales is a beautiful place (except for the smellof cow dung but u get used to that lol) . Remember U have to pay to get into our country...... dont like just any scroungers getting in lol

It actually is!

I used to always go as a kid. Lush mountains and clear glens!External Media

WandA wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

It actually is!

I used to always go as a kid. Lush mountains and clear glens!External Media

and loooong unspoilt beaches

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

This week the forum has taught me pigeon French External Media

haha... I also learned Google translate can auto detect languages (while keeping abreast of the French lesson!)

WandA wrote:

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

This week the forum has taught me pigeon French External Media

haha... I also learned Google translate can auto detect languages (while keeping abreast of the French lesson!)

fantastic google, we love you & your many uses

Malteser81 wrote:

I learnt that there really are nice genuine ppl to chat to on this earth and that not everyone is out to back stab u...... why cant ppl from the OA be my neighbours =S

nobody would be able to get anything done woman!

There's some fundamental natural or physical principle at work where you can't get such a load of horny foxy downright rampant people squashed together - it's be like the middle of the sun and start a chain reaction of fluids which would be unstoppable! ;)

I learnt that I have the pleasure of being in contact with some of the loveliest people!

Ax