lets talk about Cock rings ladys join in aswell.

Thank you JamesH. Never thought about wearing one all day. Where do you get the different size one from. Thought lovehoney only sold one size?

Ozz wrote:

Wow, you learn something every day. I can honestly say that I have never heard of male pelvic floor exercises. Reading your old thread it all makes sense too. Don't know if I can persuade the OH to give them a go though. So you really feel a difference when you've not done them for a time?

Yes, I have no doubt that they are very effective if you work at it. I have found that an electrical exerciser is the thing as I can keep them going without thinking about them. One of the ones we use is this:-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29580

though for me I use a large metal butt plug as one electrode and a metal Thai-boxing groin guard as the other which gives more exercise and no pain.

Bondagegod - sadly :( had to go elsewhere for the smaller one - but was desperate to get one. Not checked if LH stock different sizes now. 28mm is great for the all day wear whereas a bit too constricting when we do the business.

Beat me to that there, Tommy - was going to say exactly the same!

Thank you for letting me know. Have to see if lovehoney can start stocking smaller ones.

Something I'm going to have to take time over and buy the right one. He does wear a cock and ball ring and bog standard cock rings. But he tried one with the vibe on it and I hated it!

So I'm going to have a gander at them and treat him :) x

Go for it Oz. I've not looked back - and OH says riding her from behind is amazing with the glans ring ball rubbing her g spot! Plus being able to wear them all day keeps me ready for the business at all times ;)

Guys, an old flame of mine used to be wild for glans rings - used to get him crazy by gently licking the balls (he had a split one with two balls, as it let his foreskin ride back more easily). Also made the head of his penis flair massively (or appeared to!). Would you agree? Would love my other half to try one so need to give him a good reason. Plus I'd agree it really hit the spot with me particularly in flat iron position.

Got a couple of cock rings on deal of the week this week so I'm interested in trying them for the first time!

Enjoy your first use of a cock ring nat&tom.

For me they mean better sex because i pretty much need clit play to get off fully. I actually found the LH basics ones to be best. I'm just getting around to writing the review

I've recently bought one from LH amazing 👍🏻

Which one did you buy irishboy69?

After reading this thread invested in a glans ring for my OH. He was pretty excited when I produced it and more so when I helped him fit it (a touch tight, but he didn't seem to mind). Says it gave him fantastic orgasms and certainly helped him drive into me harder than normal so I think win-win here!

Glad you brought one after reading this Jolove.

Thanks, Jolove. I'm surprised that something so small can have such a great effect. Did feel him quiver during his orgasm and the build up - but still not 100% sure if that's down to the ring or the anticipation.

Following JamesH's advice above he's going to give wearing it for extended periods a go, though he certainly didn't need much encouragement!

JoLove - tell you're OH, he's in for a great time. I found the first few days difficult - only because I had a hard on everytime I thought about it, or touched it. After that (three to four days) it became more 'normal' felt good and made me feel good.

It is amazing how something so small can have a massive effect.

That's what my wife said... but it was before I got the glans ring.... so no idea what she was talking about....

Know you have already used it Jolove but here is my review of the glans ring.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34073&reviewid=125968#customer_reviews