Penis Ring Experience.

I bought a Lovehoney Basic Tickler Stimulating Cock Ring a few weeks ago and my sex-life hasn't been that good for some time, I have been having problems maintaining an erection but this ring sorted that out.

I used a little bit of lube to help me put it on and my erection was fantastic, the gland was bigger than I've seen for some time and it made the veins stand out, during sex my wife had two fantastic orgasms, she said that the ring really made my gland rub on her G spot and my penis was a lot thicker. Thank you Lovehoney and keep up the good work.

1 Like

I'd fully agree. Using a cock ring always improves the erection. I've had some great times using them, and always so so much harder and veiny !

I did have 1 come off inside wife's vagina last year... after hard sex.

1 Like

I bet it was interesting getting it back!

1 Like

My oh and i have just started to use a ring and omg they are amazing, I cant literally get enough of him

1 Like

cock rings are amazing!

1 Like

Cock rings are definitely the way forward ;)

1 Like

I have no problems getting and keeping an erection but i still love using a cock ring. From my wifes feedback it make me feel thicker during sex, i personally like the extra sensation it gives aswell. My only problem is that i do cum farily quickly and they in no way help that in fact they sometimes speed it up, I'm fortunate though that i stay hard after orgasm so every cloud so to speak.

1 Like