lets talk about Cock rings ladys join in aswell.

Great review bondagegod, and something I can concur with 100%

Thank you James h.

Should add too that wearing one has become part of my daily routine - I'd say wearing it is bit like wearing a watch, don't always have it on but do feel a bit undressed without one.

As for the sex, it's definitely improved, in quantity and quality. Drawback? Too much precum as I always feel aroused. But as my OH says (and who am I to contradict here?) 'Why don't you ride that off?'

Never got such a good return on a modest investment.

I'm not adding to this thread except to say I could stare at that avatar of yours JamesH all day long! Sorry I'm closing my mouth right now! :)

Cock rings are a great treat to wear, give that extra staying power, so when entering a lady, front or back, she fill the throbbing inside her. Also not forgetting the vibe feeling.

HI Ozz, sorry to disappoint but my love of Cornish pasties has consigned that look to history. Even my OH has given up on me looking like that again... She still likes me in my racing leathers though, so theres still some hope.

Ozz isn't the only one, James, I'm imagining you now with those tight racing leathers and a a bulge from the glans ring. Is it bad to think that?

To add to JamesH's comment above, I've found it part of my daily routine now too and like JamesH, it is a bit like a watch: I don't have to wear it either but without one it doesn't feel quite right. It probably took me about a week to get fully used to it to the point where I don't get a hardon immediately when I think about it being 'down there' but can still enjoy the feel of it.

Following a water cooler moment talking about it at work at least three colleagues have now given one a go - plus, I suspect, those that won't admit it publicly. Yes, certainly the best investment for the price I've made on sex toys.

JamesH wrote:

HI Ozz, sorry to disappoint but my love of Cornish pasties has consigned that look to history. Even my OH has given up on me looking like that again... She still likes me in my racing leathers though, so theres still some hope.

Haha..I'm sure they haven't totally destroyed you lol dam pasties!!!! Love racing leathers..you need to stop with that type of talk around us horny ladies!

You've even got Jolove panting!!!! :)

Tommyboy wrote:

To add to JamesH's comment above, I've found it part of my daily routine now too and like JamesH, it is a bit like a watch: I don't have to wear it either but without one it doesn't feel quite right. It probably took me about a week to get fully used to it to the point where I don't get a hardon immediately when I think about it being 'down there' but can still enjoy the feel of it.

Following a water cooler moment talking about it at work at least three colleagues have now given one a go - plus, I suspect, those that won't admit it publicly. Yes, certainly the best investment for the price I've made on sex toys.

I didn't read a word because I was transfixed on the leather!!!! Hot! :)

Gyrator53 wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Wow, you learn something every day. I can honestly say that I have never heard of male pelvic floor exercises. Reading your old thread it all makes sense too. Don't know if I can persuade the OH to give them a go though. So you really feel a difference when you've not done them for a time?

Yes, I have no doubt that they are very effective if you work at it. I have found that an electrical exerciser is the thing as I can keep them going without thinking about them. One of the ones we use is this:-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29580

though for me I use a large metal butt plug as one electrode and a metal Thai-boxing groin guard as the other which gives more exercise and no pain.

I'm very interested in this for pelvic floor exercise for men. Can you tell me what else I would need to get and how to use the tens machine for blokes

Sorry, Ozz, didn't want to get you excited there - was just trying to be descriptive! However, OH says that my racing leathers are enhanced now with me wearing a ring all the time - she has to give me a good seeing to before I get them off some evenings... Fortunately my OH is a biker too and nothing beats a quick one in leathers out in the countryside... Helps work off those pasties!

Well, all this talk of leathers... and oh boy, James, that's one hell of an avatar now... but to bring things back on track it's time for me to report on my OH and his first full week with a glans ring fitted.

He was a bit hesitant at first when I produced it but certainly came around fast. Like others have said he now counts on using it all day every day just like a watch. Said his first couple of days were difficult as it kept getting him excited.

He does take it off before sex, so I can fit it back on for him - he finds that a real turn on when it 'snaps' into place behind his corona.

Now, though it's settled down a bit and he says he feels a bit naked without it! It it certainly makes him harder and the fact we've had hard sex every day for the last week speaks for itself. I like rear entry positions like speed bump and jockey and the combination of his extra hardness and the rub from the ball on the ring just makes me want him to go harder and harder. Fortunately he is happy to oblige.

What next? He wants one with a bigger ball. So LoveHoney, please oblige!

Joiove - I've just reached the two month period and have to report similar. Sex is definitely better and more frequent. My OH certainly does notice the difference, but for her it's when I'm drilling into her in the anvil position. Brings her to orgasm after orgasm way before I come which is excellent.

I also end up wearing my foreskin retracted more now - which is cetainly increasing my endurance so still enjoying it.

Does it ever come off? Only for a quick clean when I'm in the shower but then it's straight back on. Yes, I'm looking for one with a bigger ball too, so will report back when I find one.

That's interesting TB, as my OH is having problems with his foreskin not rolling back fully and so needing to have it retracted a lot. Not a problem for him as such other than keeping him aroused for far longer than is good for both of us ;)

Even gripping the base of your shaft helps build and delay cumming. Simple cock rings or ties do the same, but leave your hands free. I've just got the Sextreme Metal Cock Ring and Ball Divider. High Kink factor, but that suits me! They can be anything from having more fun to having to gasp when you cum. Try it!

As an avid reader of the forums but not yet contributed, thought I'd get pen to paper so to speak with all this talk of glans rings and biking leathers as I'm another one to be into both!

I've followed this thread with interest as I've been fitted with one now for around five years and it's still going strong. It was actually at our riding club that talk of the glans ring first came about with several of my biker friends talking about using them. That got me curious, and so I ordered one. Never looked back.

I just love the feel of it all the time and OH really can feel the difference. I'm cut - for medical reasons about ten years ago - and the ring sits neatly behind the head of my cock. There's no doubt it's made the rim of my cock larger and when penetrating the support the ring offers makes for a harder thrust. OH was not convinced when I first showed it to her but was quickly won over.

Not sure how you other bikers here - James and Tommy - are but when I've been out on a hard ride or done a hard track day I feel pretty pumped up and OH delights in me coming back and giving her some hard - really hard - sex. She even books days for me! Since having the ring fitted that sex is definitely much harder and rougher - but also, for those other times, still allows more delicate action.

So, my ring is now a permanent fixture, almost, with just a quick removal for a wash now and again. Like mentioned above, it's the best ten pounds I've ever invested in improving sex.

Hi Thomaszjnr, glad to read your comments. And welcome to contributing to the forums! Could I ask a question? Do you use a condom because of your glans ring? My OH is a touch paranoid and slips one on for fear the ring is going to come off. It's never budged but he's still got a bit of a hang up, especially when I want him to thrust hard. Feel he's also missing out on part of the fun!

Tell your OH not to worry Jolove. It's never budged when I've been down to business and OH and I really like to go for it long and hard. Part of the fun of wearing one if having the rim of your head flare out more and provide more satisfaction for your partner. I'd imagine if using a condom you'll find and flaring is squeezed back in place.

No, I've never had any trouble with it slipping off, even when I'm soft - its just part of me now and - cleaning down there apart - never comes off. As I mentioned above it's made our sex more intense, particularly when we're both up for a hard session - beats all other methods to make me go harder and deeper.

Hi Thomaszjnr, good to have you along. Need to swap some biking stories sometime by the sound of it!

Jolove - I can reassure you too. Mine's never come off - it takes some gentle force to get it into place and removing it, over the corona would need somewhat more. Unless your sex is really, really hard, I can't even imagine that happening. When I'm not erect it's a touch easier to remove, but still doesn't do so of it's own accord so I think you can count on it staying put.

BTW, having my foreskin retracted because of the ring now for most of the time means my corona flairs even more than with the ring alone. Something to think about!