Lets talk about lube and what do you prefer?

Liquid silk we use, its great for anal.

The Sliquid lubes are great. Our ‘go to’ is the Sliquid Natural Gel - we have various sized bottles hanging around (the 250ml on the bedside table and the smallest bottle in toy boxes), and we’ve also got the cherry vanilla one. They have an easy flip-cap. Their toy cleaner seems to have been discontinued, but if they bring it back then I can recommend that for use as a quick body cleanser too.

1 Like

Sliquid lube sounds like its equal to liquid silk, the only down side to Sliquid is that they don’t seem to come in pump bottles. My hands aren’t that great due to my disability so I could see trying to squeeze some out could be tricky, especially if my hands are lubed up. My order has arrived now so I can’t wait to give liquid silk a go.

1 Like

I hope you get on well with the liquid silk. Sometimes I swap lids for pumps rather than decanting - the ones on bottles of liquid soap are usually a standard size.

@MsR I shall report back on how I found it compared to LH enjoy. And l’ll keep that in mind for future, maybe I could keep the pump bottles and swap the different lubes into them if they dont sell ones with pumps. I’m sure there’s many good lubes to try.

1 Like

Just keep the old pump top and stick it a new bottle, doesn’t have to be the same brand - see if it is the right size :+1:

1 Like

So I just did a test on my arm between LH enjoy and the liquid silk and the enjoy was slightly thicker and took a few more minutes to dry out over the liquid silk but once both had dried the liquid silk wasn’t tacky at all where as the enjoy was. The biggest thing I notice was when the enjoy dried it looked like id been out one sun and my skin started to peel. When rubbing my arm the enjoy left a kinda skin behind. So far I’m loving the liquid silk, not to mention it looks like a cum shot every time I use it which is freaking hot as hell. Thumbs up to liquid silk.

4 Likes

Our favourite is definitely the LoveHoney Discover Lube. Has a very nice consistency and lasts long without making us sticky.

I can definitely recommend Sliquid, it’s all-natural and a single bottle lasts forever, I’ve never had any problems with it becoming sticky

1 Like

“Fist It” - although I haven’t yet. Comes in a massive tub, just what I need. Take the label off, looks like hair gel so can be left around the bedroom/bathroom, or maybe not. Water based, good quality stuff and gotta love the name :wink:

1 Like

Water lube fans here :smiley:

I know, right? That’s what I like about it! :grin: Glad you are happy with the Liquid Silk.

1 Like

I am glad to say I enjoyed every minute. I only used 1 pump which lasted ages for what I was doing :wink: The only down side was the taste was a bit bitter but I’m guessing so is cum lol

I was going to mention the taste of Liquid Silk in my original reply but thought that it was probably too much info/not that relevant; sorry! Yeah it tastes horrible! :laughing:

2 Likes

I’d throw in a shout out to Fleshlights own lube. It has a sensory intensifier in there that’s designed to help you feel all the clever little twists and bumps in their toys, but if you like to feel the same increased sensitivity with a partner then it’s a great addition!

Oh yes, the taste :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

We used to use durex but I couldn’t stand the sticky, tacky texture so now I only use water based lubes. We are using sliquid at the moment which has been working really well, it’s really long lasting and I have used the yes water one - I can’t remember the name but it’s a very small amount for the price so I favour sliquid.
Does anyone have any recommendations for any lubes that resemble cum? Don’t mind if they’re not water based as for visual purposes only!

1 Like

The liquid silk looks like cum, I pumped a bit to much and some dribbled on my leg which turned me on. LH delight lube also looks like cum but I haven’t tried that one.

I used to have the Delight lube, but I prefer the Liquid Silk over it. Delight seems to be thicker. You could pump it on your hand and it will stay there and not run or dribble. This is great if you want to avoid waste or mess as you massage it on your skin/toy. Although both look like cum, I found that the Liquid Silk had the more realistic consistency.

1 Like

@PrettyKitty24 there is another one but again ive not tried. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37046
The reviews are saying its pretty much like the real thing. If I brought a bottle it wouldn’t last long because id be squirting it all over me lol