Letting things take their course

Having been happily married for a number of year our sex life became a bit dull to the point of non existent until the start of this year.

I recently suggested to my OH that we ought to start experimenting a bit more and it has certainly reignited our sex life.

She hates oral and anal and I've rarely mentioned it to her as it's always a big fat no. However, recently she let me go down on her and whilst she has yet to reciprocate she has started nibbling my balls and shaft.

Then last night she started to tickle my anus (without actually penetrating but getting close).

Why am I posting this you may ask, well for all those that post wondering how they broach certain subjects my advice to you is drop the hint every now and then, but don't put any pressure on. When the time is right, you'll find that your partner may very well make the decision of their own accord - and it then becomes more of a turn on and surprise than if you badger them into it :)

Siachr06 wrote:

Having been happily married for a number of year our sex life became a bit dull to the point of non existent until the start of this year.

I recently suggested to my OH that we ought to start experimenting a bit more and it has certainly reignited our sex life.

She hates oral and anal and I've rarely mentioned it to her as it's always a big fat no. However, recently she let me go down on her and whilst she has yet to reciprocate she has started nibbling my balls and shaft.

Then last night she started to tickle my anus (without actually penetrating but getting close).

Why am I posting this you may ask, well for all those that post wondering how they broach certain subjects my advice to you is drop the hint every now and then, but don't put any pressure on. When the time is right, you'll find that your partner may very well make the decision of their own accord - and it then becomes more of a turn on and surprise than if you badger them into it :)

The above is to be applauded

TBH I think thats the way many of us would recommend on here ie small steps .

Its the same in my situation whereby I would like my Mrs to be more dominant in the bedroom but I know she lacks confidence in taking charge . Its not a case of buying her a leather corset and matching whip from Lovehoney to beat the hell out of me lol, but slowly introduce her to the idea ( The police woman roleplays we have done) of ordering me about and taking charge. Hence the reason I am looking for a book for the next stage ie small steps .

But yes well done !

Excellent. It's so great to read that you both found a way to fit together where you're both satisfied and comfortable. Many don't ever reach that. *applauds*

That's awesome, I'm really glad that you started the thread. It will help people to realise they should never give up on love. I'm very happy you and your wife are getting back into the swing of things xx

This was nice to read :) Sounds like you're having fun!

So nice and refreshing to hear a partner being so considerate in such a way. Wishing you both many happy adventures! x

Small steps often gain big rewards....this proves that !

Well done to you both, its much better to get confident together and enjoy experimenting than feeling under pressure to do so x

Personally I don't like to receive oral, and as far as anal goes you can think again, but I'm quite prep aired to try almost anything my OH wants.

For me, if there is something I fancy trying, I mention it casually, usually in the morning. This allows my OH all day, or a couple of days to think about it and research anything he is not sure of. Then he will instigate what I have suggested when he is ready. He has never flatly refused anything.

Personally im working up to getting him to use a large dildo on me. I hope ing to buy the njoy eleven soon, and I know the prospect is going to scare him. What usually works is putting the toy out for him to see, feel, play with so he feels comfortable using it, but such a big toy is a large step, and it might take a little time for him to get his head around.