Level 3 bonusn

How do you activate the level 3 bonus? I have some things in my basket including some of the 3 for £15 offers. It is giving me this weekends level 3 special of 30% discount if you spend over £50. But the standard level 3 offer would give me a better deal, maybe only a few pounds but it might pay for postage. I know I have seen this question asked somewhere but can’t seem to find it.

Thanks

The £20 off when you spend £40? If you haven’t used it yet then you can ask live chat and they should be able to give you a code to use. If you’ve already used it once then you can’t get it again :)

Oooh i’d missed that we get £20 off if level 3-ers spend £40. Time for some surfing. Is level 3 the highest level?

NatandTom wrote:

The £20 off when you spend £40? If you haven’t used it yet then you can ask live chat and they should be able to give you a code to use. If you’ve already used it once then you can’t get it again :)

Yes that’s the one. I haven’t used it yet though. I am now wondering whether I should just keep it in reserve for a future purchase. The 30% offer is still a goood saving.

Thank you.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1663125-loyalty-reward-level-exclusive-offers/