lh delight lube? ?

Still unsure what lube to buy.. been playing anally with oh and need a decent (not to runny or sticky) lube.. is the lh delight any better than liquid silk or maximus? (torn between those) thanks!

Honestly I'm pretty sure you'd find the all do the job. I've not used the LH delight one, but it has a 4 star rating so must be fairly decent. I know for sure neither Maximus or liquid silk would disappoint. I think you just need to try one and see. I don't LH seel any really terrible lube. Because they go out of their way to provide us with high qulaity stuff x

no need to buy on-line lube , asda do a great one , their own brand , does the trick for me .

Thank you x

You should really stick to one thread rather than making multiples...

Delight and Liquid silk are very similar. But you're looking for an anal lube, neither of them are anal lubes whereas Maximus is...I don't see the problem? Yes, they'll all do the job, but a specific anal lube will do the job better and solve the issues you had with having to reapply too often.

Maximus is the anal version of Liquid Silk, they're both made by the same company. That pretty much answers the question as to which is better for anal, does it not? :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Delight and Liquid silk are very similar. But you're looking for an anal lube, neither of them are anal lubes whereas Maximus is...I don't see the problem? Yes, they'll all do the job, but a specific anal lube will do the job better and solve the issues you had with having to reapply too often.

Maximus is the anal version of Liquid Silk, they're both made by the same company. That pretty much answers the question as to which is better for anal, does it not? :)

Sorry im not familiar with the posting system.. Dont know how to go back to old posts.. I use this on my mobile so not the best.. If you see in my comments I did state it wasnt for anal alone just mainly.. Im just wanting to make sure I choose the best one. I dont have lots of money to spend testing them out.. I also have sensitive skin so just wanted to make sure itd be ok Thanks for your reply.. ill stick to one post in future :) thanks

Rachel_1991 wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Sorry im not familiar with the posting system.. Dont know how to go back to old posts.. I use this on my mobile so not the best.. If you see in my comments I did state it wasnt for anal alone just mainly.. Im just wanting to make sure I choose the best one. I dont have lots of money to spend testing them out.. I also have sensitive skin so just wanted to make sure itd be ok Thanks for your reply.. ill stick to one post in future :) thanks

Anal lubes are (usually) just thicker and more cushy than standard water based lubes, Maximus is totally suitable for everything else too, whereas Liquid Silk feels great for basically anything BUT anal. It's honestly better using an anal lube for everything than trying to use a thinner water based lube for everything if anal is going to be a regular thing. You actually see people who use anal lube all the time anyway just because it is more comfortable!

We bought a little bottle of both when we were experimenting with lubes rather than buy a big bottle of one, that's always an option if you're not comfortable using anal lube for everything else?

If you pick one up that turns out to be no good for you, there is the 365 day return/exchange policy. So if it gives you a reaction or you just don't like it you can send it back for another (or just your money back), no need to spend a fortune trying to get the right one :)

If you're truely worried about the sensitive skin though, have you looked at Sliquid Sassy? Again suitable for anything despite being labelled for anal, it's totally free of things that might irritate you. More expensive but potentially worth it for the peace of mind?

Thanks very much.. exactly the answer I was looking for :) very helpful thanks again x