LH Experiences tell all

May I offer an alternate point of view? I know kristen.and I can assure you that she fully understands the value of the community here. I know this because she and I have crossed paths in the past in other forums in a seach for just such a community as the one you all described here.

I think it's very possible that some may have misinterpreted her question as a request to be gifted, but I am certain that is not the case. Instead, I think she wanted to vicariously experience the idea of what it would feel like to be gifted - kind of an out loud fantasy. I sincerely doubt that she would arrive here in this forum with out stretched hand. My guess is that her original post was really just intended to savor the idea and enjoy how it might feel, and nothing more.

Anyway, that's the view from my keyboard.

Just to add, I'm not interested in gifts but its a great site with interesting reviews. And learn something new every time I visit the community, and refreshing honesty.

Hey, my response was sharing that there is an area of the forum where people post about any gift they may recieve. I was trying to be helpful. Unfortunatley for this person others have come on here who seem to seek out gifts and that has the tendency to go over not so great with folks as you have seen.