LH g spot vibrator-colours?

Hi,

I wondered if someone could clear something up for me about this vibrator. I ordered it yesterday, and it arrived today, which is fantastic. It looks great- but the colour- it's pink and not purple like i was expecting. As far as i can make out there are two different colours of this vibrator shown in the pictures, which is all very well and good, but if the order is for 'g.spot vobrator purple', i expect a purple one to turn up and not a pink one. Are there two colours in the pics?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15336

I suppose this wouldn't be a problem for most people, but i really have a problem with the colour pink. :(

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

It is really close between it being purple or pink - i'll get the photography team to have another look at it and to ensure the image online is as close as possible to the existing product. Also if we feel it is closer to pink we will change the online description. If you are not happy with the product do please follow the return instructions to return it for an exchange.

Hi there,

Welcome to the forums.

Take a look at the rules: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/258478-read-lovehoney-forum-rules/

Heres the search function:http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/57067-read-the-search-function/

I had this vibe and it looked pinky purple to me. The pictures with it are more purple though, this sometimes happens. The ones with the hand in the picture are the closest to the colour. I am not a huge fan of pink either, try not to let it bother you.

Good luck.

Enjoy yourself and see you around.

MM xx

The one i have received is very much pink, and not purple. I can see that there are two different colours- two different products in the pictures. One of them matches the colour of the product i am currently looking at in my hand- the pink one, the other does not- the purple one.

ok thanks.

if this is the colour they all are then fine. it looks like a great toy, shame i was expecting a different colour.

Same product- really a colour in between the two! I will lighten up the purple ones and 'purple up' the pink ones.

I can confirm that it is purple- though a very pinky purple!

(joy, loving the pic!)

Hope you like the vibe though

Biscuit4000 wrote:

The one i have received is very much pink, and not purple. I can see that there are two different colours- two different products in the pictures. One of them matches the colour of the product i am currently looking at in my hand- the pink one, the other does not- the purple one.

Hi - i've spoken to the photographers and they are exactly the same product - there are not two different products in the images. We have only ever had one colour of this product supplied to us. The difference in colour has been caused by the hand image being slightly over exposed resulting in the pink colour. We have checked the stock and we feel that it is still more purple than pink. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and we will ensure that the images are looked at next week and fixed so that only one colour is shown. Once again if the product is not suitable do please return it for an exchange or refund. B

thanks for the replies/help. No, if this is the colour the product is, i will be keeping it as i am otherwise very pleased with it.

sigh, another problem, unrelated to the first.

i took the battery holder out earlier and put the screw cap back on. i go back to it later to find the top appears to be completley JAMMED on. i cannot budge it at all. i have tried using one of those jar opening mats on it, to no avail. it may aswell be superglued on. WTF am i supposed to do? is this normal? i realise this is my problem, but seriously, WTF. i have a useless vibrator atm.

:( :( :(

ok, ignore that last post, i am officially an idiot, i manged to get it off.

i'll go back to my cave now.

Glad you got it sorted - now you can have some fun

Biscuit4000 wrote:

ok, ignore that last post, i am officially an idiot, i manged to get it off.

i'll go back to my cave now.External Media

Did you use rechargeable batteries?

The consensus is not to because they can get stuck.

Adx