We really are all sexually frustrated!

I've been having a look through Lovehoney for a few extra bits for us, and noticed that when there is a colour option, the purple is always sold out.

If you look at Colour therapy, the colour Purple is linked with Sexual Frustration!

Just thought I would share that bit of useless info with you all

I was always go for pink, I wonder what that means lol x

hehehe tommy never heared of puple being linked to sexual frustration would be cool to look into it tho as to what colours are most popular in toys and why

2nd chance t, im not sure if pink has a different meaning when related to sex but iv always known pink to be the universal colour for love xxx

and nothing worse than the colour purple for leaching out onto other toys if they come in contact

I'm afraid i would choose purple everytime! Its my favourite colour and amethyst is my birth stone. Used to have Purple Doc's till the dog ate them! lol. x

I like a purple toy, not all the time but I have a few and I can confirm that I am indeed very frustrated, haha!!

I only like pastel colours in the bedroom

My OH loves purple! :S

Red is my favourite colour, for toys and everything else.

Purple and blue are my favourite colours. I don't like pink really. I think of purple as more of a passionate rather than frustrated colour.

I like purple, but not as much as others. I really like bold colours for toys.

My favorite toy colours are blue, green and orange. I'd also love a yellow toy but the only knows I know off are one of the toy ticklers and the funfactory FOU. I recently avoided buying the retro orange tantus acute from their closeout sale because with shipping it matched the full price of one here, and I already own it. Rather regret that.

Yep, I love purple! So.... this means I am really frustrated with life? Perhaps a "tiny" bit.

But yeah, purple is amazing overall.

Green is my favourite colour but not sure about green for toys ..

I bought a sparkly silver vibrator for myself and the dildos we use are pink or purple, bought by my husband. I havent found many toys that are not coloured pink or purple, but i wish they would do more toys in red and black. Although the more expensive toy range look absolutely amazing but cant justify spending over £80 plus for them!!

my fave colours are black and purple

i have toys in alsorts of colours tho even green dee_licious333 ;-) xxx

Hellkat wrote:

my fave colours are black and purple

i have toys in alsorts of colours tho even green dee_licious333 ;-) xxx

You got green from lovehoney? oooo

I would like to keep to maybe no more than 3 colours x

green reminds me too much of vegtables cucumbers etc lol

A lot of toys come in some really mad colours but LH only usually stock a a couple of the more safe colours. The Yooo for example is only in bubblegum pink here, but funfactory also make it in navy blue, green and orange.

I don't particularly like purple so I usually pick an alt colour. Sorely regretting my buttplug choice. If Id've waited two days I could have gotten it in black. Mumbles obscenities.

blue is my favorite color.

i would like to see more greens, yellows and oranges :) it would brighten up the toybox and cretainly be more fun :)