Product Development Mini Colour Poll

Hi, I'm working on a project at the moment for a new small vibrator and need to pick a colour. I get a lot of requests to move away from the classic 'Pink' and 'Purple' sex toys. So what colour appeals to you and why? Have you seen a product recently where you have had to have it because you loved the colour. If so please do let me know.

I love the black toys tbh, I think it makes them look so much more elgant than some bright pink toy or purple, they also seem to be a little more inconspicuous if left out accidently.

baby blue or sparkly.

FrozenAngel wrote:

I love the black toys tbh, I think it makes them look so much more elgant than some bright pink toy or purple, they also seem to be a little more inconspicuous if left out accidently.

Agreed. Discretion is key for lots of people. Black definitely looks good too.

Personally, I love the traditional LH purple, but I would love to see some more red about. I think black can look elegant, but I think it can seem to be more masculine. I think if its an item that would need a bit of elegance to it then white would be nice, there also doesn't seem to be much white around.

Overall, I would like to see more red or white :) Hope you let us know what you choose :)

I like the baby blues as well :)

Definitely blue, I'd buy it just because of the colour. There are way too many pink and purple toys out there. Black is alright, but not if the toy is made out of silicone because that's the worst colour you could ever pick - all the fluff and lint is so obvious.

I know I could just run upstairs... but blue does sound nice :P

I like blue, not deep blue, maybe pastle or neon.... =)

also black =)

'Poppy' red. I love that colour. Turquoise or dark blue!

Yellow! I almost bought a Forget Me Not vibe in Ann Summers the other day just for the colour. I had never seen a bright yellow vibe before.

I like blue colours the best. Especially greeny blues like Teal or "Petrol" or Torqoise colours

I also like designs though, multiple colours on one toy.

I quite like bright green, it's a stylish colour when used right (think Lelo's shade of green) and will make your product stand out against said typical colours of purple/pink.

Though as someone that loves a bit of bling I also agree with the sparkly suggestion!

KittyStar wrote:

I quite like bright green, it's a stylish colour when used right (think Lelo's shade of green) and will make your product stand out against said typical colours of purple/pink.

Though as someone that loves a bit of bling I also agree with the sparkly suggestion!

i love green . greens & yellows or a bright orange even :)

I love the blue PicoBong toys

http://www.picobong.com/en/product-detail.php?id=25

The green colour on the Lelo is nice. That lime green colour. Oh, the green colour on the "Leaf" brand of toys is very nice too! The Orange on the Lelo range is gorgeoussss. Okay, I am also adding green and orange to my choices. lol

rubysoho wrote:

KittyStar wrote:

i love green . greens & yellows or a bright orange even :)

Yes same! Love your taste in colours ;D

I'm for bright greens, yellows and oranges

apple or lime green, like the lelo green, which I love!

I support green colour. Lime green or darker green. I admit I am for this because green is my colour. I just love it. There are few toys in that colour and the reason I did not buy them yet, is mainly because they are not exactly what I am after. But I am considering getting one toy in green.

I also like red (I have lelo mona and siri in that colour) and black. Red because its bit spicy, but still elegant, and black is very elegant and discreet.