Magic wand

I have just ordered the delux magic wand, guess I will be busy this weekend!! :-)

Enjoy ;)

50 plus and loving it! wrote:

I have just ordered the delux magic wand, guess I will be busy this weekend!! :-)

just the weekend lol enjoy your new toy im sure you will :)

You are in for a big treat :)

I love mine so much, it's amazing

I have wanted a wand for agess! Hope you enjoy! I've no doubt you will lol xx

You are in for a treat - I love, love, love my wand - lol - enjoy :) x

We like ours so far , that perinieum trick is pretty cool ,

I concur.

have fun

Have fun!!

jeffngloria wrote:

What's the perineum trick? not that i have a wand but im intruiged lol

oh and have fun!

I think I'm gonna have to force the OH to buy me a proper wand. I only have a mini wand because I was too scared to pay full price for a proper one incase I didn't like it! He told me I could have one as a wedding gift but since we still haven't set a date I don't think I will be able to wait that long lol

jeffngloria wrote:

Explain?

blonde vixen13 wrote:

I think I'm gonna have to force the OH to buy me a proper wand. I only have a mini wand because I was too scared to pay full price for a proper one incase I didn't like it! He told me I could have one as a wedding gift but since we still haven't set a date I don't think I will be able to wait that long lol

Hey BV - I have the mini wand and the deluxe magic wand. They are both powerful in different ways. The mini is a more intense direct vibration whereas the deluxe wand is a more rumbly spread out vibration - if that makes sense. I also would say that the deluxe is a bit quieter than the mini on the lower settings. They are 2 very powerful toys and I love them both! :) xxx

Thanks scorpions. Which big one do you have?

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Thanks scorpions. Which big one do you have?

I have this one Hun:) xxx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464

50 plus and loving it! wrote:

jeffngloria wrote:

Explain?

the wife placed the head of the wand on my perineium whilst giving me a BJ , WHAT AN EXPERIENCE THAT WAS LOL, only had it a week so still getting to grips with its potential mind , in the doggy position was another got to try that again experience !!!! magic wand indeed

Thanks S. that's the one I was thinking about getting. Will keep a look out for offers on it x

You know you can return it though if you didn't like it! I can garuntee you wouldn't return it and you will think it is the best thing ever it beats anything I have ever tried before!

I got one this week ... take my word for it (or read my review.) Lovehoney Mains Powered Deluxe Magic Wand Vibrator

Order one today! you won't regret it :)