Why oh why?!!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34570

There are new reviews of this gorgeous item coming in, and yet it's discontinued!

Surely this can't be true!!

I'm so distraught, I'm talking in exclamation marks!!

I really want to own this, it's sexy and cute!!

1 Like

I'm pretty sure it's reason is the wait upon maybe a matching lady to arrive?

I did see they was discountined and was a little puzzled. The reviews are postive so can't be that they have got a bad review. So not or less there has been a problem behind the scenes that we don't know about.

I'd assume it's one of two things, the reviews are up the product isn't available yet, or they sent out testers but don't plan to stock it going forward.

Unless they have completely no stock left of it and are saying discontinued just in case the reviews are too bad to bother buying more but I got them and they're definitley an amazing pair of knickers

I think it's a secret tester that isn't live yet and isn't supposed to be showing up? We all know there's been some glitches lately, so it's probably just another one and will be launched soon. If that's the case, we probably shouldn't be drawing attention to it!

NatandTom wrote:

I think it's a secret tester that isn't live yet and isn't supposed to be showing up?

+1, I don't remember seeing these for sale before...

I hope they are an upcoming item as they look gorgeous!

NatandTom wrote:

I think it's a secret tester that isn't live yet and isn't supposed to be showing up? We all know there's been some glitches lately, so it's probably just another one and will be launched soon. If that's the case, we probably shouldn't be drawing attention to it!

If that's the case they'll have to delete this thread.

But I found them on the sex toy reviews page a few days ago now.

Oh that is gorgeous 😍

Love them, would love those in black 😏

Love them too and would like them in black also.