LH wand tips for solo couple use

My Oh got a wand and she likes , she's usually on her back when she uses it , is there other positions people use it that is recommended that gives good pleai ,also does couples use it on each other if so any recommendations.. Another thing she finds it very sensitive also when using it on the min power(mains operated). Any tips there be great.

You could look at the forced orgasm belt https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41232 Or possibly using rope to tie it in place leaving hands free

If it's too much even on low you could try it over her clothes. I've recently pulled our Classic Wand out to give it another chance and that worked for Mrs Chimp. 👍 We bought it a while back and found it a bit industrial for our bedroom style (too hot, too heavy, too loud, too cumbersome). It's still not something I could imagine using regularly, but it did the business over her clothes in about 3 minutes so there's some hope for it yet. 🙂

Too much too soon is common for Mrs Sen with most vibe like toys, so for our mains powered wand useage (Doxy) I usually don't introduce this until things are well and truely warmed up.

As for positions, like you, most of the time it is with her on her back, but I have also used it on her whilst she was on her hands/knees and this has worked well, or reverse cowgirl and she alternates it between her vagina and my testicles, thats a great use in my opinion.

I have also used it for fun torture play, she gets quite sensitive after orgasm, so keeping the wand going on her makes her squirm (works really well if she is restrained).

You are really only limited by your imagination and willingness to give something a shot

I tie my wife up and then use it on her. Makes her cum hard. I have some attachments to, one is simulated oral sex that gets good results. We have also used it during doggie. Placing it on top of some pillows right above her clit as I pound into her. That had great results 😉