LH what have you done to me ??

Lovehoney your are amazing. I have only been a member of this site from the 1st January 2015 and already i have in my collection 8 male masturbating toys. 7th and 8th arrived today, and im possibly not finished yet. Your toys are of good quality and designed very well and at a good price. Your explanation videos of each product were the key to my purchases so a very well done from a very satisfied customer, in more ways than one !![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Agree! 👍 I need to buy an XL large ottoman to out all my toys and bits in soon! 🙉

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Agree! 👍 I need to buy an XL large ottoman to out all my toys and bits in soon! 🙉

Yep, same here !! I'm on the look out for a pine chest now . . . .

Lovehoney are the reason we need a spare room or maybe a basement ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Cuddlekins wrote:

Lovehoney are the reason we need a spare room or maybe a basement ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Ooh. I've read about people who have "things" in their basement.

LH has that affect on me too! I see my purchases as an investment to my sexual future ;) well......I justify it that way anyway!

jimbogemini wrote:

Cuddlekins wrote:

Ok, now I really want a basement :) ! (Hubby is a builder so, maybe, an extension) ?

Terri JJ wrote:

jimbogemini wrote:

Cuddlekins wrote:

Ok, now I really want a basement :) ! (Hubby is a builder so, maybe, an extension) ?

Yep. I need an extension, but nothing a builder can help with.

I have far too many too and so tempted to buy more!

Its just hard going home at the end of the year and having to move them all without people noticing :')

Love honey sent a penis ring with a small vibration and how I am hook on penis toys. Will be looking for something with more vibration. Love Hong naughty but nice. Even the wife enjoyed it. Thanks. LH

We have a celler/Keller and its a fun place to be! We have plenty of "things" in that room ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

sod small storage, you might as well just buy a whole new ottomon type bed that has it's full size storage underneath, a bit like mine :p

http://i61.tinypic.com/5vzwxf.jpg

The other half of the bed lifts up too but that's got my shoes in! That was my collection near the start of January, I had a culling session and had rehomed or binned 50 odd toys by this time. Now I have another 20 to add to it!

Wow - that's brilliant mr sp (et al). Thank you for the glowing feedback - it makes it all worthwhile! ^_^

Blueeyes82 wrote:

sod small storage, you might as well just buy a whole new ottomon type bed that has it's full size storage underneath, a bit like mine :p

http://i61.tinypic.com/5vzwxf.jpg

The other half of the bed lifts up too but that's got my shoes in! That was my collection near the start of January, I had a culling session and had rehomed or binned 50 odd toys by this time. Now I have another 20 to add to it!

Your bed has inspired me, Blueeyes! We have a huge wooden trunk but stuff gets buried so when we move, I'm getting a bed like that!

I need to have a massive tidy up and buy bags for all my collection so I can bin the original boxes