Changing use of LoveHoney over time

I joined LH as a wide eyed and innocent single gentleman, but am now in an exciting relationship.

It's been interesting to see how my use of the site has changed. I wondered if anyone ele has noticed a change in their habits (i.e. frequency of seaching and using the site) or the type of things they try?

I used to use the forum almost daily and check for deals all of the time, and would make purchases frequentl. Now it tends to be more about communication and trying coples toys together.

It's fantastic having someone to explore things with and it's been a wonderful journey. I wondered if anyone else had a similar experience.

Glad you have someone to enjoy the exciting lovehoney journey with :) only differences I can think of in my activity is I only view the what's new section now as I know everything else on the site that I would want. I also don't make as many purchases but that is due to a difference in my finances.

I too rarely purchase now but sometimes post.

kittencub wrote:

I too rarely purchase now but sometimes post.

Same, at the start I wanted one of every variety of item, a clit vibrator, a rabbit vibrator, a butt plug, a dildo etc etc, and bought like every month, but now I have a little collection going, I don't feel the need to purchase as often. I don;t think I've bought anything for like 3 months now. And even then that was two items for someone else and I just kept the freebies with the purchase. Plus, over time, my tastes have gotten a tad more expensive, so am more ruthless about "do I actually need this?"

I'm very happy that you've found someone, and you can explore the fabulous items on here.

Interesting question, I started off quite strong ordering quite often. Then due to personal reasons I wasn't buying as much, now I'm making a similar amount of orders as I did when I joined. I probably shouldn't as I have sooo many toys that don't get a look in lol, but I just can't get enough.

Also i use the forums quite consistently infact too often to be honest. As for viewing prodfucts, i have alot on my wushlists im planning to buy so i dont look as much as i used too as id end up buying stuff and wishing i used my wishlist later 💖xx

With us its more lingerie and costumes now rather than toys when we first joined.

I still buy too much, just don't use the forums as often as I used to.

We buy too much but as long as we can afford to we will continue. Eyes bigger than sex appetite sometimes. ☺️

Also use the forum daily again probably too much but have no intention of stopping lol. There's worse thing we could do. X

+1 CLTSTU.

An interesting question. I don't think my use has changed much, but my frequency has. And I used to review all my purchases, now I only review about 60% of them.

Like many of you, I have not been buying from LH for a long time but only post at the forum. Not that I'm not buying new toys but going for BATA (Buy And Throw Away) toys. Afterall, I found that the better ones also don't last.

Going solo now a days and sex machine is my sole lover.