Liberator Wedge

A while ago we bought a liberator wedge, we'd had a car crash and sex wasn't really possible without it. Role on a few more years and we no longer really use it. Its in great condition etc. but we simply don't have room for a giant wedge of foam!

What the heck should we do with it? Binning it seems like a bit of a waste but sticking it on gumtree might attract the wrong kind of attention (and certainly not freecycle lol)!

I had to google that, blimey learning something everyday.

It looks like good fun actually.

sxe_couple21 wrote:

A while ago we bought a liberator wedge, we'd had a car crash and sex wasn't really possible without it. Role on a few more years and we no longer really use it. Its in great condition etc. but we simply don't have room for a giant wedge of foam!

What the heck should we do with it? Binning it seems like a bit of a waste but sticking it on gumtree might attract the wrong kind of attention (and certainly not freecycle lol)!

This is a completely random one but my mum was sick and I bought one for her to use to give extra support sat up in bed. When she no longer needed it we gave this along with some other support pieces to a local hospice charity shop. They said they would find a home for it and hopefully someone will find some use for it.

If you think the wedge is big then look at the ramp its Massive and we have just moved into a smaller house and have no where in the bedroom to store it,Its in the bathroom cupboard not ideal but the only place,I have been thinking should we get rid but it does add fun when its out.

Think it also made an appearance in the film 'Burn after Reading' where Clooney's character was carrying one around like a prized possession...

la83 wrote:

I had to google that, blimey learning something everyday.

It looks like good fun actually.

I just googled it too. I actually really want one now!

oops, it is the ramp! (The wedge we'll be keeping!)

That does look fun! i want one now xx