lickable grape candle rant... grrr!

GHxx wrote:

I'm unsure about massage candles too... not sure it its my thing - massage is and i do like nice smells but seems a bit risky to me.

been sent one to review though so maybe I will change my mind!!

xGHx

They burn at a much, much lower temp so as long as you can get over the automatic "eek hot" idea, they are fun!

Adx

WandA wrote:

DesignDude wrote:

chels18 wrote:

Ok so I brought this (rather excited because I like candle light & massaging my girlfriend) so what better than a nice grape smelling oil candle that I can also lick... yum.... Or not as the case may be...

This candle managed to put me in a TERRIBLE mood (not what it was meant to be doing) not only because it was sticky, smelt like calpol to start off with and after leaving a nasty "film" over my girlfriends back and bum but it smelt very similar to deep heat... what a complete turn off!

Is this what ALL the "meant to be sexy" candles are like?? Anyone else had any experiences with these?

oh man i'm getting me one of those! External Media I love Calpol!

KP uses body butter that smells just like Calpol and it's amazing! External Media

Hehe... I mentioned how amazing that stuff was!

yeah she's been using it for years and it never gets old! External Media

DesignDude wrote:

WandA wrote:

DesignDude wrote:

chels18 wrote:

Ok so I brought this (rather excited because I like candle light & massaging my girlfriend) so what better than a nice grape smelling oil candle that I can also lick... yum.... Or not as the case may be...

This candle managed to put me in a TERRIBLE mood (not what it was meant to be doing) not only because it was sticky, smelt like calpol to start off with and after leaving a nasty "film" over my girlfriends back and bum but it smelt very similar to deep heat... what a complete turn off!

Is this what ALL the "meant to be sexy" candles are like?? Anyone else had any experiences with these?

KP uses body butter that smells just like Calpol and it's amazing! External Media

Hehe... I mentioned how amazing that stuff was!

yeah she's been using it for years and it never gets old! External Media

Errr... yeah, I meant Calpol.External Media

if it really hated it that much you could send it back to LH :-) as not liking something is coverd in there refund policy even if youve used it.

i have a jimmyjane massage candle, which is lovely smells stunning as well as looks it. it has a brush for you to dip into the oil when your ready to massage so that you dont have that "oh im pouring hot oil" on to someone moment. you cant lick them though, but i think your probably put right off the lickable oils and stuff now anyway lol.

Dxx

WandA wrote:

Errr... yeah, I meant Calpol.External Media

ha, erm...yeah...i knew that... External Media lol

DesignDude wrote:

chels18 wrote:

Well your more than welcome to ours!! I'll be going in the bin (even though i like the smell when its not alight!) I hate baby oil too so maybe im just not an "oil" lover!

looking forward to the new ones that are coming out.... not that i know anything about them too External Media

DesignDude wrote: chels18 wrote: Ok so I brought this (rather excited because I like candle light & massaging my girlfriend) so what better than a nice grape smelling oil candle that I can also lick... yum.... Or not as the case may be... This candle managed to put me in a TERRIBLE mood (not what it was meant to be doing) not only because it was sticky, smelt like calpol to start off with and after leaving a nasty "film" over my girlfriends back and bum but it smelt very similar to deep heat... what a complete turn off! Is this what ALL the "meant to be sexy" candles are like?? Anyone else had any experiences with these? oh man i'm getting me one of those! I love Calpol! KP uses body butter that smells just like Calpol and it's amazing! Well your more than welcome to ours!! I'll be going in the bin (even though i like the smell when its not alight!) I hate baby oil too so maybe im just not an "oil" lover! looking forward to the new ones that are coming out.... not that i know anything about them too