Life gets in the way

Well Mr Postie has been and delivered this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20817

It's on charge and I can't wait to use it with Mrs Mozz. But life gets in the way. She's working all week and I'm starting night shifts tonight. I'll see her for about 15 minutes a day until Saturday night.

That's flippin' ages away and the frustration is killing me!

Bummer. My OH works shifts too and we often don't see each other. It blows. :(

However that toy looks bloody amazing, she's a lucky lady. I've got my greedy eye on this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28093

Alas, I'm on a shopping ban so I'm going to have to wait.

Add children into the equation and life really does get in the way!

But just think of all the fun you will have when the day finally arrives :)

And when that day arrives the battery is flat again ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

He works most nights I work long days + kids = we're lucky if we get 15 minutes every few weeks ... You all sound lucky to me !!

Me and my OH work opposite shifts so yeah we dont get more than a day or two when we see eachother for the whole day, no kids though and I have to ask how do some of you handle it? I mean aren't there times whe you both rub eachother up the wrong wayand don't have time to actually talk? Then things build and build only to end in an argument? So how do you manage to talk when life is going too fast?

El terriblo wrote:

Me and my OH work opposite shifts so yeah we dont get more than a day or two when we see eachother for the whole day, no kids though and I have to ask how do some of you handle it? I mean aren't there times whe you both rub eachother up the wrong wayand don't have time to actually talk? Then things build and build only to end in an argument? So how do you manage to talk when life is going too fast?

My OH and I don't manage to talk most of the time. We tend to snipe and bitch in passing until one of us explodes then once we calm down we'll talk about it. We always make up quickly though.

Yeah more or less the same here too, it's strange because until this recent change we were fine ,but then again it's a hige test of how not just compatable both people are but also how well you two people can manage difficult situations together, yes bitch, snap, and hissing at eachother happens, but at the end of the day when all is said and done its nic eto know that it doesn't take too much to make it right , OUCH , I'm glad I'm not the only one in that opposite shift boat I know your pain and frustration

I was just thinking after I wrote my last post ^ that it's actually quite bad that we always have time for sexy shenannigans but we can't even find time to have a proper discussion. I'm going to have to think about rectifying that.

@Mozzalini - I'm sorry for monopolising your thread. I bet Mrs Mozz can't wait until the weekend either.x

No worries Ouch! I have been assured via numerous text messages tonight that she is indeed looking forward to the weekend.
I feel a bit guilty for moaning now. Some of you have it worse than me. At least she normally only works part time so there's plenty of time for afternoon delights.

15 minutes is long enough for a quickie!

Agreed vixen, but what about playing with our new toy? I wanna play! *stomps feet childishly

blonde vixen13 wrote:

15 minutes is long enough for a quickie!

Barricade the door and start the stopwatch ;o)