Lightning deals, you beauty!!

Cinderella69 wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

You just know the best deals are going to be at 3am πŸ™‚

I'm rolling for the Red Hot Flickering Tongue. C'mon promo gods, Mrs Chimp wants a new toy...

Yes I did think that myself! Fingers crossed you get what you are hoping for! I got the GLUVR that you suggested to me. I can't wait, but unfortunately I'm out tomorrow so had to go with the 2 day delivery!! 😩
I love a good deal. πŸ™‚ I hope you both like it (when it eventually shows up...πŸ™‚)

Oooh my... https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35193

Ian Chimp wrote:

Cinderella69 wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

You just know the best deals are going to be at 3am πŸ™‚

I'm rolling for the Red Hot Flickering Tongue. C'mon promo gods, Mrs Chimp wants a new toy...

Yes I did think that myself! Fingers crossed you get what you are hoping for! I got the GLUVR that you suggested to me. I can't wait, but unfortunately I'm out tomorrow so had to go with the 2 day delivery!! 😩
I love a good deal. πŸ™‚ I hope you both like it (when it eventually shows up...πŸ™‚)
Me too! I always like to get the most for my money!!** This toy has had my imagination working overtime, because it seems so versatile. Hoping it lives up to my hopes!** The wait is going to kill me haha!

7th??? Wow!!! You are going to have a fantastic Wednesday. Lol. I am with regret holding back, whilst i know the wife will love it i think i may get in trouble for ordering more whilst we are meant to be saving. Just so bloody tempting though lol.

Desperately resisting the mantric wand https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37966 wouldn't need to add much (the ignite geland a couple of storage bags) to get it all for Β£20 but I too am supposed to be saving and also need to work on my willpower before it becomes even more problematic!

Lol Amy we need to start a Lovehoney buyer addict support group to resist the temptations.

I am like compulsively checking the offers and I can’t stop myself πŸ™ˆ I know I really shouldn’t be but I’d be daft not to when it’s on offer anyways πŸ˜‹

I can't help feeling that the next hour of offers will even better than the last. This is going to be a long night. πŸ™‚

I'm waiting to get in the bath but I want to see what's next! 3 minutes is a long time when your counting down.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37085 Bravo! πŸ™Œ

Whats funny is i was just replying on another thread about that beaded dildo. I was unsure if it would be worth it as we have the glass beaded dildo but after some discussion om the forum and waiting for it to come on sale i am now a very happy owner of this. It really is worth it if you have the funds.

K&c30's wrote:

Whats funny is i was just replying on another thread about that beaded dildo. I was unsure if it would be worth it as we have the glass beaded dildo but after some discussion om the forum and waiting for it to come on sale i am now a very happy owner of this. It really is worth it if you have the funds.

I concur. πŸ‘

Bl**dy hell!

How did I miss this?

How long are the deals going on for?

Oh my love honey are making this so difficult ! The greytreasue me set is now in the lightning offer ...... only 52 minutes left for me to resist .... I can do this .... I think! Keep telling myself that's it's nearly the same amount of money for a new tyre I need for my car ! Anyone else given in yet ? JoJo XxX

VR I only noticed these a few hours ago ! Not sure when they started or when they finish. JoJo XxX

Started mid afternoon Today VR and they are on for 2 days. Deals last an hour starting on the hour.

And just for me to kick myself harder, what else have I missed today? Any really special deals to cry over missing?

Every hour? Even through the night?

It looks that way.... i think Mr Chimp is making some very very strong coffee right about now.

K&c30's wrote:

It looks that way.... i think Mr Chimp is making some very very strong coffee right about now.

...Others might be best with a sedative of some kind! πŸ˜‚