Lingerie for petite girls..

Anyone with similar stats to me know what lingerie is best for petite girls, I'm 5ft a size 6 with a 32c bust, have bought a few things from other sites in the past in a small that on the bottom look great as I'm still curvy being so small, but up top can either flatten my bust or others no support and is unflattering , I like To wear bras with no padding in the bedroom but struggle to find bras in my size with no padding that can still be flattering 😒 I'm looking at body stockings but last and only one Ive bought looked fab everywhere else but I didn't feel overly confident in it due to it flattening my bust... any advice will be greatly appreciated thanks 😊

Im the same, Im not overly big on the breasts but have big thighs n bum n only 5ft 1-2ish...I buy my bras from boux avenue... n they do sale babydolls ect if you like to b a bit covered... anyother suggestions id b intrested too ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Ooh thanks il have a look, it's a pain yea 😣

Its sure is.. I hate the fact I cant gwt anything from anne summers too as their bra sizes dont go down small enough across the back I only have a 30 back and they start at 32-34 :( which makes me so limited to where I can shop x

I know what u mean I've got some from there before and they weren't great even tho they were a small no support etc,I'm also more a 30 d but it's such a nightmare getting then in that size I jut say I'm a 32 c I even sow my bras tighter sometimes 😔 and i hate that I can't just go into asda an that and buy a bra here they only do 34 +

Oh yes I know that too well before I found boux I was forever sowing my bras and the complaining it was uncomfortable.... x

Have a look at LH buying guid - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/buyers-guide/

You can get bra and knickers seperate so you can tailor your bottom and top to your size