Small boob problem?

I seem to have a problem when trying to order lingerie of any kind. Espeically the babydoll outfits and chemises that I love.

My boobs are just too small. no matter how small a size I order they never fit! When I was measured I was a 32d or 34 c but for some reason no lingerie fits me!

Anyone else have this problem?

Just had to return a lot of items again because sadly they dont fit in the boob area :( they just dont fill anything!

Go to M&S ( Marks and Spencer's ) and they will measure your boobs and advise. My wife has done this recently said they were so helpful

hope this helps

Tony

I have already had myself measured multiple times. (size is stated above)

I know what size I am and always order a size below from websites just to be sure, yet everything is still too big. Especially hard when chemises and babydolls are in clothes sizes rather then bust sizes.

I always order size 6- 8 but the boob areas are massive still!

Ok sorry this is out of my league

Hi Holdupgirl

It seems very odd that sizes 6-8 don't fit you - as Cheap&Easy says, they're usually meant for busts sized A-B. Could you please link me to the items you've had to return because they weren't a good fit? I'll try to recommend something based on that ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")

TonyUk8 wrote:

Go to M&S ( Marks and Spencer's ) and they will measure your boobs and advise. My wife has done this recently said they were so helpful

hope this helps

Tony

Tony, excellent advice, I to would suggest this path

I Have a similar issue. I'm a 12-14 but only a 34b in boobs. That causes me no end of issues because they assume big body equals big boobs!

Lovehoney - Ania wrote:

Hi Holdupgirl

It seems very odd that sizes 6-8 don't fit you - as Cheap&Easy says, they're usually meant for busts sized A-B. Could you please link me to the items you've had to return because they weren't a good fit? I'll try to recommend something based on that ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hello, this is what I have bought recently, fits perfect everywhere apart from the bust!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22860

With bras I can normally get something locally but I have to order chemises and babydolls online but the bust area is always too big.

I am currently wearing a size 34c bra and my boobs fill it completely. so I am bit confused XD

Which size did you get?

Based on my experience with lingerie so far, I'd say avoid Livia Corsetti and Oh La La Cheri - I find some of their products tend to have quite roomy bust parts, which would suit larger cup sizes.

I'd say iCollection and Seven til Midnight tend to be the most accurate it terms of bust size, if you go for the 'One Size' option. Usually the Medium fits sizes 10-12, being most suitable for B-C cup busts. Dreamgirl is also a lovely brand, with accurate sizes.

I'm afraid I can't guarantee anything, as items within a brand can vary too depending on material and style, but sometimes reviews tend to be very helpful so make sure you check those out before buying. If all else fails, just take a risk and buy & use our great returns policy if it doesn't fit or you're not happy with it for any reason.

Lovehoney - Ania wrote:

Which size did you get?

Based on my experience with lingerie so far, I'd say avoid Livia Corsetti and Oh La La Cheri - I find some of their products tend to have quite roomy bust parts, which would suit larger cup sizes.

I'd say iCollection and Seven til Midnight tend to be the most accurate it terms of bust size, if you go for the 'One Size' option. Usually the Medium fits sizes 10-12, being most suitable for B-C cup busts. Dreamgirl is also a lovely brand, with accurate sizes.

I'm afraid I can't guarantee anything, as items within a brand can vary too depending on material and style, but sometimes reviews tend to be very helpful so make sure you check those out before buying. If all else fails, just take a risk and buy & use our great returns policy if it doesn't fit or you're not happy with it for any reason.

Thank you for the reccomendation :) Thankfully lovehoney has a excellent return system. I will look at those collections and try them.

I suppose there's not really much I can add to the already good advice. I would definitely say to get remeasured though. When were you measured before and where? And I suppose it's always a good idea to remember your bra size might be different for different brands. For example I have several bras, which upon looking are all the same size. But the label size varies (sometimes by a lot!) for different brands.
I'm a 32A & I have real trouble in high street shops because of the varying sizes :(

I only have a few babydoll type things, and it's only the ones which state bust size in the measurements which fit well (sadly they tend to be more expensive). I've found others don't necessarily fit my bust, but because those ones are stretchy & the cups aren't so structured, it doesn't matter too much.
I think it also depend on how much stretch there is to the item & the strap types. Stretchy materials are easier to tug down/move around, & I've definitely found certain straps don't help with the fit.

But definitely make use of the free returns :)

Probably not very helpful, but shops where they measure you - i.e. with a tape - to work out your bust size aren't much help.

If you go to a really good fitter, she will look at you and bring you some bras to try, and work from there. Lovely to report, we're all different, and a skilled fitter not only assesses your own size but will know how the brands she sells come up in size, sometimes going up or down a cup size or band size to achieve the elusive 'perfect fit'.

I get fitted regularly, as being a man with boobs I don't automatically fit into a given size, depending on style, make and so on, so being fitted is a real help. In so far as I'm a size, I most often take a 38C, but I've got bras in 38D, 38B, 36DD, 36D that fit me just as well.

I feel for you, as you're not in the 'normal range' that dress-sized underwear is designed to fit - I have the same problem at the other end of the size scale! If it's just the extra volume of the cups, you can always try 'chicken fillet' enhancers - I use them because cups that fit my 'manly' chest tend to have a bit of room left in them.

Otherwise, if you can find bra-sized baby-doll and chemises, you may do better, with the proviso that you may need to swap once or twice to get sizing absolutely right. I got Mrs. P a lovely bra-sized baby doll from Bassoni (Oz brand) but I can't find another one like it, so the search may last some time!

If you're a size 6-8, you may be about a 30C, which would be more like a 34A in cup volume. Do you find it hard to get bras small enough for you?