Lingerie for the large breasted ?

So basically I like to surprise my OH with new toys and lingerie but the problem is, she has rather large boobs and finding bra's or chemises is difficult, so I guess my question is does anyone else have this problem/ know where to find good lingerie that would fit?

How large are we talking?

She's a 34/36 G and a size 16, she's also quite short

I'm a size 38gg some of the plus size items on here do cover my boobs pretty well but for bras I always go to bravissimo. I noticed the other day asda do a larger range as do matalan.

Good luck.

Cheers ill give them a look :) thanks x

Have to agree with Holly Love, i'm a 38g and Asda do some really nice quality and well fitting lingerie. Also boux avenue are true to size and the packaging is really lovely :)

Hiya, the seven til midnight stuff isnt so good around big boobies and small backs I find, try a company called curvy kate for underwired babydolls/chemises/lingerie that are super sexy and well fitting.
Good luck xx

Try Brastop great offers and the do sexy chemises and baby dolls too. I love them! They also do a lot of Curvy Kate which has already been mentioned.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29593 I have 32f boobs but i'm a size10/12 so finding slim lingerie for big boobs is difficult for me but this fits realllllly well and it's stunning, maybe you could try this, the only issue is people complain that the material can easily rip when 'gettin busy' but it's worth a try :D

I am a size 16/18 and have 38H breasts.
I buy from bravissimo.com, bouxavenue.co.uk, largecuplingerie.co.uk, brastop.co.uk.
Elomi is a stunning make of lingerie too, search for that on google. They also have gorgeous babydolls and chemises x

Thanks, all really helpful websites definitely gonna have to have a proper browse when I fin the time :) thanks all

Im 34f and find if you buy things that have a tie at the back instead of clasps they fit so much better! Asda has a big range now and ann summers has had a sale on for a bit which might be worth a look!

Hi im by no means large breasted but my mum and my sister are both f/ff my mum is a size 16-18 my sister is only a 8-10 they both buy there bras from debenhams which sounds like it could be an expensive trip but they have great offers and the sales are amazing. My mum also wears next bras :-) No too sure on lingerie side :-/ i think next do a few bits and bobs

The best large bras I had was from marks and spencer. I never though I would go and buy from there but they are getting more and more sexy!! Also try lasenza. I've been ann summers many of times for bras and the wires tend to come out but they are perfect if u want just a one night kinky bra, but for a sexy but everyday bra don't but from annsummers. It's a shame love honey don't do a bigger range as I have the same problem, if I buy a whole bigger size the waist is to big but boobs are perfect 😩

I'm a size 16/18 with 34HH boobs and was sent this open cup babydoll http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23025 to test last year - it fits beautifully and I highly recommend it. I didn't think I'd feel comfortable with the open cups but I actually feel really sexy in it :)

Maybe that sort of thing is an option you could look into if she's comfortable being that exposed?