Lingerie not bought by you!

Does anyone else love it when someone else buys them lingerie?! It’s a huge turn on for me my husband used to send me love honey parcels when he was offshore and I loved that he had picked what he liked for me. He’s not offshore now he’s office based and I miss it it was exciting and sexy! I don’t want to ask him to do it again it doesn’t seem right if I’m asking him to do it but I really miss those days :pensive:

10 Likes

I love buying my wife underwear at the moment I have a real thing for the black wet look line Grrrrr

6 Likes

You ought to drop a few hints . Most fellas love buying lingerie for their partners , even better is when their partners “model” it for them !!
Dont be shy , you may be pleasantly surprised

5 Likes

Yeah thank you I’ll drop a few hints! It’s not that I don’t have enough lingerie I have loads but it just hits differently when he picks what he wants to see me in!

1 Like

My wife quit often buys me bits as well and we have this little thing that if one off us is at home without the other we send each other sexy pics it quickly often inspires me to buy her more

1 Like

This Christmas is the 1st time I’ve been given the green light to buy my OH some lingerie.

In the past she’s been a bit body conscious, but after 12 months hitting the gym she’s feeling a lot more confident! (She looked amazing 12 months ago in my opinion).

:crossed_fingers:t2: she likes what I’ve bought her. Gone for something sexy but could be worn everyday. Also something crotchless for those naughty nights :wink:

2 Likes

I thought it would be a very good thing. I have purchased 3 sets of lingerie for my wife and she has not worn any of it. I think it just puts to much pressure on her and my taste in lingerie is not her’s unfortunately.

3 Likes

@steve19 that’s a shame but we all like different things don’t we! I always loved what my husband picked for me xx

1 Like

Love doing it, unfortunately I don’t always get it right, we have slightly different tastes on some things.

1 Like

I would happily buy but when I have hinted not sure it would be appreciated.

Maybe I just should.

You should definitely ask him to buy you more and say that you enjoyed it. My OH wasn’t a fan when I got her a LH babydoll so don’t have a great experience but loved it when she did finally put it on and sent me a selfie. This was the one and only time though :weary:. I would find it really exciting if I was buying more for my OH so I’m sure he’ll be fine!

I very often buy lingerie for my wife. I see it as a treat for both of us.

3 Likes

I love presents and the good kind of surprises too. I definitely know what you mean and would be so exciting if someone sent me a surprise LH gift :smiley: although rarely get any joy these days… haha

1 Like

Well why not, or you could look through the website together looking for new lingerie or toys… Might be just as hot

1 Like

I love it when hubby buys me lingerie. I was a bit wary about it at first (due to my past) but when I saw the effort that he made in finding the right one.
When I first put it on, and saw his reaction :face_with_hand_over_mouth::smirk:, pretty much most of my worries went out the window.
My confidence grew, and so did my collection :joy:

4 Likes

Would love for the husband to surprise me with lingerie but this has only happened a couple of times. I usually end up buying for myself and surprise him with it.

4 Likes

You’ll have to drop a few hints :rofl:

3 Likes

My husband doesn’t buy lingerie for me but my job as a adult webcammer means I often get lingerie and shoes bought for me by some of my viewers.
I very much enjoy wearing things that other men have bought me :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I feel sexier in cute matching bra and panties than lingerie, usually. When a man knows that and finds something that works for him and me, it’s definitely a good sign. :grin:

6 Likes

I would love it, because it’s nice to wear something that someone else has picked for you - but unfortunately mine keeps buying things that are too small!

2 Likes