Lingerie

my daddy wants me in sexy lingerie for when i come round preferably with access to my ass and something to spank me with can anyone recommend for me gay male. i want to dress for him

2 Likes

Open back undies, I know it’s available for ladies… Men you’d have to look

2 Likes

there are a few mens undies on LH which are crotchless and backless

I love spanking knickers where the back is fully open and very sexy frill to the straps and satin front - I have a few pairs and my man wears them too when he is need of a spank
You will love them

Beauty Night Open-Back Wet Look Knickers

2 Likes

In my first gay relationship my bf was a closet gay and wanted me to dress as a woman when I was in his house and as a crossdresser I was in my element
My fav was a yellow babydoll with matching knickers and I looked so good

If you want an open bottom I would suggest open back knickers with a sheer chemise - you will look fab and I’m sure your daddy will reward his good girl

1 Like
3 Likes

love the thought of you in yellow - very hot…

4 Likes

just an update for you all i went for Lovehoney Fierce Wet Look Zip-Around Catsuit. it didn’t stay zipped up for long lol but he made me wear a bra and high heels.

be careful when zipping around the crotch area.

overall so sexy to wear. we role played with it. he made me wear the high heels for the whole time my feet where so sore lol xx

2 Likes

Sorry if this isn’t the right place, but I just had a question. If we post pictures in lingerie or panties do they have to be ones we bought from here? Or can I post pictures of me in any panties? Thank you in advance for your help :pray:.

@coleb6433 Don’t need to be from LH but have a read up here:
https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/the-great-big-photo-guide/257640/8

Hi @coleb6433 - in the Lingerie Photo Uploads thread, you can be wearing any brand of lingerie/clothes you like but just don’t name or link to what you’re wearing if it’s a competitor rather than LH.

However… you need to change your profile picture!!! You have beautifully followed the rules about covering your nipples but your fully exposed erect penis does break the forum rules :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Love lingerie, the look and the feel of it.

2 Likes

Same as me love wearing womens knickers it’s a turn on

3 Likes

I rarely wear mens boring undies these days and when the last couple of boxers wear out they will be replaced with panties.It’s a turn on and it feels so lovely to wear them.

2 Likes

I’m the same and yes your right and nice to know you feel the same way

2 Likes

Bumless but not Crotchless - still fun knickers

What items you looking for- are you looking for romantic or sexy or slutty

I’m enjoying quite slutty lingerie currently- black mesh body with open crotch

1 Like

What you got sounds fun but consider different colours - avoid red but there are some great colours out there - I love purple and there is nothing wrong in Crotchless

Let us see what items you are looking at

I bought the tiger Lilly set and tried it on and it’s stunning and great around my boobs and also bought the accessory set to go with it and cannot wait to try

The other items are great too - but if I was to choose it’s the tiger Lilly babydoll :heart:

I got this and it’s very naughty https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/bodies-teddies/bodies/p/lovehoney-fierce-erotic-open-cup-crotchless-body/a47494g85059.html

• let’s say access all areas
1 Like