Linking accounts

Hi guys anyone know if there is a way for me to link my LH account to my mrs LH account? If not is this something that could happen in the future

Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™m not quite sure what you mean. Forum accounts or Shopping site accounts? How do you want them to be linked? Is it not easier to just share the one account if itā€™s just a case of both of you having access to it?

Both forum accounts and shopping accounts like almost a couples thing rather than have individual accounts and share if that makes sense

Thereā€™s not an option for that Iā€™m afraidā€¦ but it does seem like just having the one account that you both share and access would cover that :thinking:.

There are a few couples who share accounts on the forum, it does sometimes have to be clarified whether itā€™s ā€œMrā€ or ā€œMrsā€ whoā€™s commenting but it works for them.

My partners not interested in the whole forum thing, however I do see what you mean. If you could both have your own individual accounts so your opinions and posts are separate, but are also somewhat linked so you can see each otherā€™s opinionsā€¦ and kinda join in the conversations together.

Is that what you mean? I donā€™t think it is possible, but I can see the appeal

1 Like

Yes! Thatā€™s exactly what I mean.

Also a similar way to link wish lists and stuff too.

1 Like

We do what @Peitho suggested - we share one account and for the most part it works OK. Sometimes the clarification about whoā€™s ā€˜speakingā€™ with Mr/Mrs/I/We can feel a bit clumsy. But it works, although I can see what youā€™d like to achieve with your linking idea.

3 Likes