How would this effect you ?

If your partner joined the forum?

Nightmare scenario?

It could easily happen though . If your partner orders something online from LH you are invited to join the community .

Would you be able to recognise your partner as we all use User Names or would he or she recognise you?

If your partner did recognise you would you be in big trouble for revealing your bedroom secrets?

As this ever happen on this forum ?

From my own point of view I don't think it would happen as My Mrs is more rubbish than me when it comes to compueters and techy things but she does use my Tab at home for playing games. A couple of miskeyed buttons could reveal all ! ? I think i could get more than my botty spanked if this happened !

So far so good though ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I think you definatley run the risk of being recognised when you put up pictures even if you have hidden your face.

My username is actually my middle name (My mum was a bit of a hippy) and obvs my cup size so I dunno if he would work it out from that or consider it a coinicdience. I dont think I'd be in trouble although he might be a bit suprised. I wouldnt put personal info about him up so he would have nothing to get mad about.

I would like to think I'd spot him if he had an account, definatley if he had pictures!

If he joined Id be more than happy... least more chance of him buying toys/lingerie :)

I dont think he'd recognise me unless he followed back on all my posts :) I wouldn't mind, I dunno about him but he'd probably use it to his advantage anyways

If my partner orders anything from Lovehoney he always does it as a guest so i dont think he would ever become a forum member. Plus he really hates using any social media platform, so cant see it being his thing

Even if he did it wouldnt bother me as he knows i go on here and i am open with him and somtimes discuss forum threads with him. He even helps me with reviews sometimes.

Think it would be hard for her to piece together but wouldn't overly concern me, might even lead to some naughty times. Haven't said anything here I wouldn't tell her about if she asked. If she were to appear I think I'd be more turned on than anaything, but that migth depend on stage of the relationship and her posts. If she was responding to "my man can't satisfy me" it might be a bit of a reality check!

I'd love him to join the forum, I think he knows my user name but from our toy collection and my reviews and what I discus I think he'd recognise me. I'd recognise him if he put up a picture but depending on how much he posted I might not from what he said. I don't think he'd have a problem with what I say on here. There's nothing I've never discussed with him and I never complain about him, but I do share a lot. If I thought it'd bother him I wouldn't post though

I honestly can say i woukdnt have a clue if my husband joined and if i would notice him lol we use our mobile for all net things neither have problem using and looking through others fone as occassional we have swapped fones but not looked through it as we openly talk about it all.he knows im on hrre and some advice has actualy come from both of us as ive asked him for his opinion .hell spot me from miles off but im doppy to stuff like that lol

My wife and myself both use this username and are quite often logged on together on different devices. Much more fun browsing together ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

My oh would recognise me straight away from my pic and probably has, as he has a Lovehoney account ....but if he joined in on the forum and didn't post a pic I guess I'd have no idea !! (he could even post on here for all I know) lolĀ 

He knows I chat on here loads and dosen't mind. I haven't said anything on here that he's not aware of so I cant see that there would be a problem :)

For some people it might be a problem it would if my oh was a live dead man walking

My hubby would probably not use the forum but doesn't mind that I do. I often read out my posts and replies - he finds it funny!

If my OH joined the forum I would probably use the thread of what are you contemplating buying next! Hehe

I don't think it would be a problem though if he did want to join in the community and he would know who I am because I've told him my username.

Probably wouldn't bother me. He'd instantly know it was me from my name and profile, but I mentioned it to him last week anyway and said he should look through with me. Wouldn't bother me if he used the forum at all.

My OH just uses my account anyway. If he made his own I wouldn't mind as long as he keeps an eye on my wishlist!