Little alone time before work

Anybody else like a little alone time before going to work 😏

**MOVED TO OFF TOPIC**

Sorry have o done something wrong ?

Just moving the threads to the correct area of the forum as this was posted in introduce yourself- which you have already done :)Β 

If they are not in the correct area they don't get the hits and replies requiredΒ 

Oh I see thank you I'll get there eventually πŸ˜‰

Hay jack, don't worry I did things like this when I joined. I was replying to people on the first page rather than the last πŸ˜‚

As for you question, yes of course! Although mine is when I get home and the house is empty. Jiggle ball's and house work also go down well 😁

Thanks a feel a bit of a muppet I just had my time now on way to work and wow I just seen all your toys am gathering there yours anyway hours of fun hopefully I'll meet someone who likes there's like yours πŸ˜‰

Hi Jack. I love the time alone, but I also get to have it when I get home from work and the house is empty. My clit vibe is the first to get me going. If I have a bit longer, I get the g-spot vibrator which is a great treat, but unfortunately demands a bit more time. On a busy day, the jiggle balls are my secret pleasure whilst doing the housework and the shopping.

I do, absolutely.

Once the kids are breakfasted, dressed and bags packed, I pop back upstairs for a quick 5 minute nap erm I mean meditation before doing school run and then work.

I love it but I've been single a little while now and am missing a bit of the opposite sex just started with a couple of new toys and are good but want more and to share them any tips are welcome to heighten my pleasure would be welcome β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰

Doesn't have to be before work, I enjoy the odd butt plug every now and again whilst mowing the lawn. It makes it just a little more enjoyable.

I agree it doesn't but I was going to before work earlier but am never going to look at someone the same while they mows the lawn especially a lady 😏 Wow

Then maybe you should try a plug on the way to work either in the car or on your bike. You wanted different and youll start work with a smile especially if you have potholes or cobbles lol

I love a bit of alone time, mines usually in the afternoon. Once the toy box is out I'm happy for ages πŸ˜‰

I did wear my butt plug with free roaming ball inside while I did the grocery shopping this morning...... Although I suppose that dosen't count as alone......Tesco was quite busy 😚 lol xx

Ooh Terri your naughty 😜 Sounds like a lot of fun but I have never been interested in anything anal ??

Gentleman jack wrote:

Thanks a feel a bit of a muppet I just had my time now on way to work and wow I just seen all your toys am gathering there yours anyway hours of fun hopefully I'll meet someone who likes there's like yours πŸ˜‰

Lol don't worry about it. Yeah, most of those are really old and and have managed to upgrade 😜 x

☺️ old but a bet they done their job still loads of fun in that lot πŸ˜‰ x

I get some alone time before work most mornings (apart from school run days, then that is spent doing hair as the OH fails at that)Β 

OH pops off to work 5.30 - 6.00 am so I usually chill with Good Morning Britain (other morning shows are available) Or an episode of what ever series I am watching at the time, while I get myself ready, standard hair, makeup(if I can be bothered) and a cuppa!Β 

Love some chill time before i have to face the commute.

I do the school run every morning but am luckish don't start work till afternoon so usually get quite a lot of time πŸ˜‰

Thursday mornings I tend to get a bit of "me" time as I call it. I just tend to weigh myself then and do a little of my hobby before setting off to work about 10 am .