Loaded a review in error

I was just in the process of adding the reviews I have written to the forum utilising the great guide and HTML template provided by @Ian_Chimp, where I noticed that one of my reviews has been made live, however my username is not next to it. It just states verified customer.

Is it possible for admin to amend this to display the fact it is my review?

I can provide the link to the item and the write up should you need it.

4 Likes

At the bottom of your post there will be a pencil icon, this allows you to edit a post youve made :+1:

1 Like

Do you mean on the LH shopping website? If so, it might be worth an email to Brenna (community@lovehoney.co.uk).

Was it a review for a live item or was it a tester? If it was a tester, it will still be linked to your email and your LH account. I imagine, if it was a live item that you reviewed on the product page, then it would be linked to your account if you were signed in.

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl apologies for the confusion. @Kitty-Cat01 has hit the nail on the head. Its a review I wrote on the shopping website which has now been published as a live review.

The item was a live item on the website. Unfortunately I have not been lucky enough to be selected for a tester item just yet.

I will follow your advice @Kitty-Cat01 and email Brenna to see if she can correct it. Thanks to you both.

4 Likes

Ah, no worries :laughing: glad @Kitty-Cat01 was able to help

1 Like

If your concern is getting credit for it as a live review toward tester status, as long as you used the same email address to confirm your review as is linked to your forum account you should still get credit for it.

2 Likes

I think she may be out the office now until at least Monday, so there may be a small delay getting back to you. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I think so too @Ian_Chimp. No rush. The email will be sat in her inbox for Monday

1 Like