Lockable storage box?

I need somewhere good to store my lingerie and toys. I'm keeping them in bags above my wardrobe, but that's just not cutting it anymore.

Does anyone know of a good underbed box, thats opaque and plastic, and prefrably has a a lock or somewhere to put one?

Much appreciated, thanks!

Can't name any off hand, but a good thing to start with is looking at suitcases. Very often they'll have the ability to lock, or you can get a cheap padlock that will fit between two zips to keep them from being seperated.

That's a good idea, I'll have a look.

Only thing is, though, it might be rather expensive, and will look conspicuous under my bed :(

You can get a cheap suitcase for less than £20. It doesn't have to be Vuitton.

we use a suitcase and put a lock on it, definately a good idea :-)

flight bags/cases only 12 squids

As I'm building, from scratch, a wardrobe for our bedroom, I'm also going to build a custom storage box / chest for our collection, complete with the requist locks! I'll make it from timber board and give it a nice finsh, possibly lining the inside to make it a nice as possible. Only problem is, we've got so many toys now it will have to be a big box!

Now that, Mr Squirrel, is a damn fine idea.

DaPratsta wrote:

Now that, Mr Squirrel, is a damn fine idea.

Why, thank you! :) If I really apply myself to the design, I could have individual holders for different vibes, compartments for anal, vaginal toys, etc... Heck - I could even colour code different sections! :D

Perhaps there's a business opportunity here?! I've already got a design for something else kinky in mind - I just need to find a suitable way of developing it.

Well, I've just finished the main part of my storage box. It measures approx. 850mm (w) x 500mm (d) x 226mm (h), so is quite large. That said, it fits nicely under the bed. I.m sure we'll have fun trying to find things to put inside and play with! :D

I use a hairdressing or make up box for my toys as it has different sections.

For everything else I use simple black storage boxes but I use so many for the rest of the bedroom that it doesn't look obvious.