Sex Storage

Hi everyone,

I've looked through a few old links about what to store sex toys in but many of the links provided are not longer available as the threads were made last year or older.

I already store my sex toys seperately, but I'd like a lockable storage box of some kind to keep it private. I was hoping people on here would be able to tell me what they use as I want something of decent quality and fairly cheap.

Hi tasherawr, I have just had a look for you and found this previous thread which has lots of tips on storage. It does start in 2010, but if you read on you will find the last 2 pages are this year. I hope this is helpful Hun :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/302863-where-do-you-keep-yours/

Also, just to let you know we keep our toys in 2 lockable laptop bags - we have quite a stash now - lol. We find these bags are really handy as they have lots of different pockets and compartments. We have separate LH storage bags for each toy too. Then lubes and massage oils are all stored in one of the large Lovehoney gift boxes. All our floggers, crops & paddles etc. are hanging up on hooks behind our clothes in our wardrobe :) xx

Thank you, was just having a look through the posts :) really need helpful. I like your laptop bag idea though... I think my family would find it strange though as I already have a laptop bag for my laptop but if I don't find anything else, I may have to do that.

Found a real nice lockable box but it is from the US :(

Hi tasherawr, Most suit cases have a lockable top as do vanity cases. We have a draw divan bed and have filled one draw.

Enjoy. x