Toy box

So me and my partner have a range of toys now... and our little boxes no longer suffice (too many toys, not enough boxes) I was just wondering what other people use to store theirs? We have around 6 dildos / vibes and various bondage bits, cock rings, lubes, cleaners - you get the idea... ideally we are looking for something discreet and lockable

Just interested as to what & where you store your toys..

Good thread, thanks 👍

I have an ottoman and added a lock to the side of it so holds loads and secure.

Just been looking at some of what Love Honey have to offer but what they have in stock seems a little small, it’s a shame they discontinued the big cases.

The Ottoman is a great idea, while searching the net I’ve stumbled across ‘flight cases’ and even a ‘brief case’ being used - I suppose these are great alternatives to slide under the bed and lock away from prying eyes...

Currently in big plastic boxes. I've no need to be discreet, so don't lock them away.

I've got mine in a larger wicker basket with a lid that locks. I got sick of having multiple boxes around haha

Cracking idea ! 👍🏼

I just use large lockable toolboxes from the hardware store. They’re ideal and not too expensive. I have two now but need a third I think.

The large clear plastic tubs with clip on lids that are perfectly sized to slide under a bed are ideal. I now have 3 of them..oops ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif).

A flight case for my luxury toys and everything else goes in a gym bag.

I've got 2 large sliver vanity cases with locks and now storing extra in the lovehoney delivery boxes till hubby mates a wooden chest lol

Some aweosme and creative ideas kicking around!
I don’t think I could use a clear box ( many people may get scared if they seen what was hiding in there)

#LH need to manufacture a cheap, discreet “thrill box” with combination locks to slide under the bed... I would invest, especially if it popped up as a recommended product after adding 6 items in the cart...

We currently use a very well made magnetic close box but it's getting pretty full in there and doesn't effectively hold all of our toys. I would be interested in some kind of lockable storage.i think an otterman is too big but somewhere in between that can slide under the bed preferably. #LH should defiantly consider producing something.

I use one of those giant lockable/stackable hairdresser/makeup artist trolleys. Super sturdy, has a number of adjustable compartments and sliding trays at the top. I leave it in plain view since it looks like a big pink cosmetics trolley. I think i need to buy a second one though because it now weighs a ton, lol. Also they come with a suitcase handle to drag it along if you're taking any equipment to an event. Hairdresser trolleys are also great for storing arts and crafts materials in :)

Big tool trolley - neither discreet nor lockable, but big enough for me...

If you put lockable wooden box into Amazon, there's loads.

Ours is a bit like this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LOCKABLE-PLAIN-WOODEN-DECOUPAGE-WEDDING/dp/B005SV3468/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1522753564&sr=8-5&keywords=lockable+wooden+box

but it doesn't have the slot on the lid

I have three different trunks that I got from Dunelm, a small, medium and large that I use to store things in (I have two sets of them), a small chest of drawers and I still have stuff all over my room. I have a whole wardrobe for lingerie these days... I may be a lingerie addict.

This thread has made me feel a little better about my Lovehoney addiction! It's good to know we're not the only one with a "collection" Ours currently fills two flight cases, three holdalls and is still filling up whatever free space we can find in the bedroom, given that we have an ottoman bed this is a fair amount of space. Kids have started to become curious and poking about in the bedroom so a large, lockable blanket box or ottoman is on the list for purchasing. No way are we getting rid of any of the toys if we can help it!

Mine are all in various plastic lidded boxes. Those that need to be hidden just get stowed away in the bottom of the wardrobe, otherwise they’re left out. A friend of mine likes to keep a lot of his stuff in a safe 🙊

1 Bedside cabinet drawer and 2 of the 4 drawers in our divan bed are full of toys mostly kept in Lovehoney bags and cases.I think it is getting out of hand.