Lockdown

is Lovehoney staff still working during lockdown so goods are sentbout looking at ordering some product to be deliverd next any advice woukd be appreciated

www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/delivery

Info is on here, they’re currently still running

Thank you @Ace12345 much appreciated

Delivery is still super speedy
GO LOVEHONEY PEOPLE
:clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

I would consider LH to be an essential service, everyone please keep safe whilst we as a population deal with the ongoing problems of COVID.

To the Emergency Service works in the UK and also around the globe, I thank you.

1 Like

I ordered some stuff last weekend which Royal Mail tried to deliver on the Tuesday so very fast still in the UK. Just couldn’t get it till Thursday as the delivery office had given up working on Wednesdays ”due to coronavirus”. :unamused:

They are, orded a toy yesterday and due for delivery tomorrow.

There’s been times when my items have arrived up to 2 weeks late, and then they all show up in one go. It feels like Xmas opening like 10 parcels, haha. I think they explained that because so many of the staff are off due to Covid that they just do deliveries on certain days/runs.

I work from home everyday apart from Wednesdays and it’s Sod’s law that they show up then, isn’t it? :sweat_smile:

I haven’t had any issues with the LH parcels being late, though.