Laveila wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

Ive had K locked in his chastity device for 11 days now. He has a 28 day sentence. X

Erh, he had to be very bad boy to be in it for so long.

Although the idea does have certain appeal I don´t think I would let my partner lock me into 1 of those. Or not for long. I would be worried about lot of things, especially hygine.

Hygine is important, i would recommend that the device is removed daily for cleaning. X

Ok, guess that solves the problem. As that would be my main concern when wearing or making anyone wear it for prolonged periods of time.

And I guess the breaking of rules had to be something real bad to be punished like this.

I just don't understand this or doing this - I'm not knocking it in any way shape or form. I can understand the thrill of locking someone for a short period of time but not for a long period of time but I understand everyone is different.....

LittleKitty: I would personally would not want to be locked for a long time, if I ever go that way. For few hours? As a part of a role play, likely yes, for basically whole month, personally not, but I understand that some have different taste and it may suit them and as long as they are happy...

Laveila wrote:

LittleKitty: I would personally would not want to be locked for a long time, if I ever go that way. For few hours? As a part of a role play, likely yes, for basically whole month, personally not, but I understand that some have different taste and it may suit them and as long as they are happy... External Media

We are happy, our life style may not suit everybody but suits us. Love D x

I got my hubby a curve male chastity device last month and have to say I love having him locked up in it, teasing him and controlling his c*ck We got it out of curiosity but I find it amazing being able to control his c*ck completely

We got a CB6000 first but had to send it back as he didn't fit in it, but now we've got the hang of it I might try him in one again sometime as I like it to be snug on him.

The longest he's gone without being let out at all is about 60 hours so far but I'm definitely going to be trying him in it for much longer!

So I've been locked up for just over 24hrs now!

All I can say is wow!!! The first thing I realised is just how often your penis grows throughout the day (I don't even mean semi-erections here), you become intensely aware of every time your penis even so much as twitches. Mrs Squid teased me a bit last night, just gentle thigh stroking and holding my cage. Hasn't gone as far as kissing it or putting it in her mouth. Aaargh even the thought is making me hard now, and I can't.... aaaargh, it's torture, but amazing all at once 😝🐙

Sex Squid wrote:

So I've been locked up for just over 24hrs now!

All I can say is wow!!! The first thing I realised is just how often your penis grows throughout the day (I don't even mean semi-erections here), you become intensely aware of every time your penis even so much as twitches. Mrs Squid teased me a bit last night, just gentle thigh stroking and holding my cage. Hasn't gone as far as kissing it or putting it in her mouth. Aaargh even the thought is making me hard now, and I can't.... aaaargh, it's torture, but amazing all at once 😝🐙

Yes, any guy who thinks their sex drive is on the wane should spend some time in a chastity device. As you say, its amazing how the things that triggered an obvious response in our youth still do but either we grow so used to them that we don't notice or they become more subdued. However, being in a close-fitting tube shows up every twitch.

We are not into anything long-term but find chastity play builds up the frustration in both of us. My wife gets really close to orgasm from riding on the cage and the tease this gives me keeps me on the edge all the while. We have a great time when we finally crack and go scrabbling for the key.

My wife often locks me in a chastity cage as part of her humiliating me in front of her friends. The longest is probally 18 hours. I'm made to wear apron over it so they can't see it. They know it hurts like hell when I just get a horny thoughts. So during the day I'm getting touched up etc. all the time and at night my wife has her friends in bed with us having all the fun, so you can imagine how my fella is feeling. The worst is yet to come as my morning glory is trying to straighten the bars of the cage as the ladies are at again then down to the shower room where I'm allowed to wash them all over and beyond whilst they get their slippery hands going. When I finally get released I'm still not allowed to touch myself as my wrists are tie to my waist, I don't know which is more painfull, but I still love being humiliated in such a way.

Chasity has quite often saved marriages, men (me included) act a lot differently when we are horny compared to when we have just come. We tend to be more loving and caring and considerate when horny and being chastised prolongs them feeling. There is also a lot of trust involved giving your partner complete control of your sexual urges

Just taken delivery of a CB6000, have had it on now for 24hrs, find it quite comfortable at the moment, discreet under jeans no obvious signs of it being worn. Sar is gong to give me a few weeks to get use to it before she takes control of the key. Sar will also decide on who will know I'm caged.

I can see this works for people but I prefer it the other way round...i love it when my husband controls when and where I can orgasm or even have sex.

I would honestly love to try this, i think the idea of my SO having a key to that 'area' would be quite a turn on.