Locktober (again)

As I said it’s addictive. Glad you’re both enjoying it.

I got interested in this after seeing the posts and showed the thread to my boyfriend as something we could maybe try. He’s wiling to give it a go for a short time but asked an obvious question, how do you deal with the urge or need to masturbate? Does it reduce after a while?

The denial of sexual relief over longer periods leads to a state of constant arousal which I find amazing. I sublimate these feelings onto my wife so she has all the orgasms she can handle. I am also far more attentive and affectionate with her than ever before and have also become more subservient around the house. When she does allow me an orgasm (every 3-6 weeks or so) it is absolutely amazing. The most intense I have ever had.
To be honest I’m constantly torn between wanting an orgasm and not wanting to lose the constant feeling of arousal.
It has changed our marriage immensely for the better.

2 Likes

I found that the urge to masturbate varied significantly depending on various factors -

usually, 1-4 days after an orgasm were a breeze, barely even thought of an urge
5-10 days after an orgasm were more problematic as hormones were building and the urge to orgasm again grew. This was a time to distract yourself or not put yourself in a situation where you would normally masturbate
10-20 days things started to settle, there was still an urge but not overwhelming.
20+ days and it was much easier to live with, body was used to no release, still horny but the sustained buzz / high you get from sexual tease activities without an orgasm yourself (such as performing oral on a partner, donning a strap on and performing “sex” without involving your penis etc etc) is where the “addictive” part that @rockstar talks about.
My longest stint was 5 weeks but even at that stage, if Mrs Sen had said no to an orgasm, I could have gone longer.

@rockstar @Senator @sammy-jo

So my boyfriend will have been wearing a cage again for 4 weeks this weekend and last came on November 6th, before he put it on. I’m surprised he doesn’t mind wearing it and I like the idea at the moment so he says he will keep going. We will probably take it off for a little while this week for him to be inside me and cum if he really needs to but some medication he is on is actually helping this be less of an issue at the moment.

I’m glad it’s working for both of you. It completely changed our relationship and we’re both still loving it.