Locktober III begins tonight

So at midnight tonight I will be starting my third Locktober. The cage will stay on 24/7 for the whole of the month so my penis will be out of bounds.
It’s not all bad though as that means that she will concentrate her efforts on the bits of me that are available.
I will be pegged a lot and there will be a lot of action with inflatable and Electrastim butt blugs but orgasms are definitely not allowed.
I’ll let you know how it goes.

6 Likes

How do you pee with a cage on? :thinking:

2 Likes

Carefully?

1 Like

Aww man forgot about it as been busy. We would like to try, maybe like a week late/shorter session to see how I get on with it. Going to have to get it out of my system before jumping in! :smiling_imp:

Any tips, and recommendations on what to buy?
(Edit: Just browsing through some chastity topics now!!)

They all come with holes/vents to allow for peeing. Regular cleaning required obviously. Metal ones can be cleaned with cotton buds etc but plastic type require removal.

3 Likes

The metal cages I favour are actual cages made from stainless or chromed steel wire so they are generally of a very open construction. They are easy to keep clean in the shower. Peeing in them is a bit of a lottery though depending on how the bars of the cage line up with the end of the urethra. Sometimes you get a nice steady stream, other times you get an uncontrollable shower. At home I sit down to be safe but some public toilets are less than hygienic so if I have to stand up I stand as close to the urinal as possible and surreptitiously adjust the cage as I start to pee .

1 Like

Interesting :thinking: and do you have to take them off for shower/bath time?

1 Like

Haha sounds like a type of game show challenge to see how much wee you can get in :sweat_smile:

So I often wonder what happens if you get an erection while wearing a cage? Do it cause some uncomfortable pain as such being restricted?

You can keep the metal cages on when you shower. The cage gets cleaned at the same time.
Night time erections when you need a wee can be painful if you leave it too long to get up.

Erections as part of sexual play are interesting. As you get erect the cage squeezes your penis which makes you get harder still. Its a great feeling, if slightly painful. My wife loves to get me partially erect in my cage then she sits back and watches as I can’t stop myself becoming fully erect then start to squirm.

3 Likes

Sprays everywhere :sweat_drops:

Hope you enjoy Locktober v3, our on/off chastity thing is off for now and a few personal circumstances have pushed it to the back burner, but who knows, one day again for a spell im sure

Double the cleanness of a shower time haha I like this :sweat_smile:

And so I guess most the play of a cage is to get aroused in it so you can feel the squirming and uncomfortable being unable to erect out properly? :thinking:

Like a typical elephant trunk lol

A large part of wearing the cage (apart from the actual physical sensations of being constantly mildly stimulated by the cage) is the mental state it produces. The cage is a symbol of the fact that you have handed complete control of your orgasms to your partner. For us it represents a total change in the dynamics of our relationship too.

1 Like

I openly admit , I am insanely jealous of @rockstar !!!
Keep us posted , I love reading your posts !!!

Quite like the sound of that and I guess in all makes you feel hornier than normal throughout the process :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Exactly.

The constant but gentle stimulation of my penis combined with teasing, edging and lack of orgasms keeps me constantly buzzing. As the weeks go by I become much more physically intimate with my wife, craving any sort of physical contact. I sublimated my sexual desires on her so she a has as many orgasms as she can cope with. When she does finally allow me to orgasm it is always spectacular but also a little sad as I have to start to build up the denial ‘high’ all over again.

1 Like

Sounds very erotic and can imagine the build up has you like a caged tiger :tiger:

Who has heard of Locktober?

It would be great to hear from anyone taking part…

I started late so technically this is only day 3 for me but I am already euphoric :exploding_head: :woozy_face:

@rockstar certainly does: Locktober III begins tonight

We also had a poll on it just before it started this year: Locktober poll

3 Likes