Looking for a new toy!

Hey, I’m looking for a new toy, I love my rabbit Ohhh :hushed: how I love it lol but it’s not very quiet and I now have my brother and niece living with me and it’s difficult to have my lady wank. Can anyone recommend something quite maybe waterproof so bath time can get exciting

4 Likes

I think the womanizers are a popular choice

2 Likes

Hi, what kind of toy where you thinking of, os there anything your after in particular (eg. Another rabbit).

Personally, this one is the quietist toy i own by a very decent margin (and i live in a shared house so low volume is really important for me when im buying toys)

If your after something specific i can probubly think of some decently quiet ones.
My go to with a toy though, is to do a sound check when i get it.
Pick a time when everyone is out, turn the toy to max and dump it on the bed (ontop of the duvet).
Go outside and shut the door, then see if you can still hear it.
Usually a good guide as to whether its an issue or not.

4 Likes

I have the We Vibe Melt, its very quiet(https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/p/we-vibe-melt-app-controlled-rechargeable-clitoral-stimulator/a41322g83931.html)

3 Likes

What about a satisfier… Can use it many ways, plus it’s waterproof

1 Like

I feel like I need more info

:thinking: :smiley:

》what previous toys do you have?
》are you looking for c/g spot/dual stimulation?
》price point?
》preferred material?
》realistic or not?
》rechargeable/battery/manual use?

1 Like

The mantric range is good for being quiet too. The desire bullet is another quiet one.

Using it under the duvet and/or putting some music on helps alot as well

1 Like

You’ve definitely come to the right place!
I wouldn’t know where to start on recommendations but there’s plenty of members who’ll have the perfect toy for you :wink:

1 Like

to be honest I’m not too sure what I’m looking for this time, I’ve have a few basic silicone dildos for manual play and I have my beginner rabbit but I hate the material, I have a couple of bullets and I have my silicone butt plug, what is peoples opinions on the rechargeable toys? Do they seem to hold their charge? I’m not wanting to spend loads of money so I’m going to say £50 and below for a price.

1 Like

Rechargable are definitely worth the money. Theyr alot stronger than the battery powered ones for a start and most have good battery length times too (although i have seen exceptions occasionally)

Lovehoney have a ton of sales so if you want to be thrifty waiting for something to be reduced is a good plan. If you sighn up to their news letter they shove discount codes at you resonably frequently too (the deal of the day can be decent reductions too)

All the lovehoney ranges go onsale alot, so if your patient you can easily snag something like a happy rabbit for less

Bullet wise, the mantric and desire bullets are great, if theyr a bit pricey the glow bullet is also good but less rumbly than the other two.

I actually really like the rocks off A spot rabbit. Its not one that is wide but if feels really nice and is very flexible so a good fit for just about anyone.

If youve got bullets you could go for a g spot toy the mantric real and g spot toy are really nice, get alot of recommends, and go onsale alot

The greedy girl is the famous bunny but the happy rabbits are (as far as everyone on here can tell anyway) the same, just not FOSG branded.

Sales swap over tuesday ish. But right now there is also a toy kit sale on. These two both have glow bullet and also the scarlet 2 is really nice (good basic model of clit sucker). Plus the butt plugs are super.

Ps. Youll need to read the happy rabbit reviews as i dont own one so cant say vis a vis the volume. All else fails, lovehoney have a really generous returns policy. So you can always send it back if its too loud

1 Like