Looking for advice

Hi all, I’ve been a member here for a few years but not really used it.

I’m taking my husband away at weekend for a birthday treat. Since we are getting time away from the kids I’m looking for a bit of advice about what to buy to spice things up for us.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

As I don’t know what you’ve tried before and what your limits are it’s quite hard to give tailored recommendations.

Perhaps one of the new sex toy kits would give you some new things to explore? https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/12293/

If you aren't sure what to buy then I agree a couples kit might be a good start - certainly helped with us experimenting as it contained things we wouldn't have specifically bought.

Defiantly worth checking the sex toy kits above ^^^. What are the limits and what do you both enjoy? Are you looking to dress up and if so what makes you feel confident and sexy? If your looking for toys are you wanting a little something for him, you or both?.

My wife decided to do a kind of pass the parcel thing and each layer had a sexy item, the last one was a fleshlight and a little costume
to wear. I had a real night to remember