Looking for best clitoral suction!

Me and one of my partners compete when it comes to clitoral orgasm achievement! We start and clock and just have fun. I have maybe two on hand. The womanizer and 2. Anyone have any advice on the best one to get that big O!

1 Like

My OH uses the suction vibrators they have always been her go to her words are once you have one of them you have them all, I purchased her a doxy diecast wand and she hasn’t used her suction vibrators since, if your struggling to get the full simulation from the suction vibrator have you tried using a pussy pump, or a clit pump before you use the suction vibrators this will engorge the clit and make it a lot more sensitive.

3 Likes

I always used to swear by the tango! The doxy wand and womaniser are my best friend these days, leaning slightly more towards the womaniser and my pussy hasnt’t seen my tango for a long time! Womanisers are a whole different experience and can get me squirting very quickly but they do take some getting used to but once you do, you won’t regret your purchase

1 Like

edited by mod

I’m a little confused by the question; are you looking for recommendations for clitoral suction-style toys, or any clitoral toy?

The Womanizers are good, and if you’ve tried one successfully already then it should give you a good idea of things you could ‘tweak’ when looking for another (eg. battery life, number of intensities, internal arm for dual stimulation, head size, etc).

However, if you’re looking for something a bit different, Mrs Chimp’s go-to clit toy is her Zumio E. It’s about as precise a precision toy as we’ve got, and can get super intense (only beaten by the Zumio X :slightly_smiling_face:). I did a comparison review of the E and the X awhile back, if you fancy a read?

2 Likes

Womaniser all the way - it does things nothing else can (use a towel!)