Clitoral Suction Stimulator Blues

I am interested in trying clitoral suction stimulators. Not wanting to drop lots of money straight away, I bought the # Lovehoney X ROMP Switch Clitoral Suction Stimulator, which is battery operated. I found the level of stimulation insignificant and it didn’t do much for me - my clit isn’t unbearably sensitive as it is for some women. I wonder whether to pursue these types of toys or give up on them? Would a Womanizer or any other model be more effective? I would like to read the experiences, tips and suggestions of others who have one of these toys. Can you help me explore?

6 Likes

We’ve not got a ROMP, but we do have a couple of Womanizers. For those, I’d say position is key. There seems to be a sweet spot that takes those gentle put-puttering taps, and turns them into something orgasmic. :slightly_smiling_face: It can take a bit of practice though, so it’s worth having a few goes before deciding it isn’t for you. Obviously not all toys suit everybody, so it may be that it just isn’t your kind of stimulation type, but fingers crossed you can get it working for you. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

There’s also the Womanizer - did it work? topic which you may find an interesting read while you wait for more replies. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

6 Likes

Hi there @tpatch my OH bought me the Womanizer Pro40 last year and all I can say is that this is the best thing he’s ever bought me. It took a few attempts to work out how to best use it but OMG does it work !!! Its my go-to toy for over a year now and never lets me down. Orgasms are different to other toys but sooo much better. They are quick and intense and I can go again and again and again !
Ive not seen that many negative reviews for the Pro40, it is on the dearer side but i guess you get what you pay for (and more besides :grinning:), whereas ive seen more mixed reviews fo the cheaper alternatives.

The lovely peeps at Lovehoney offer the Sex Toy Happiness Promise so you can try it out risk free and if your not happy with the toy you can always return for a full refund (but Im not sure yo’d want to return it though !!)
Hope this helps and I hope you find what you’re looking for
Mrs PB x

5 Likes

I have a Satisfyer, a Womanizer Pro-40, a Womanizer Premium and a We-Vibe Melt and the Pro-40 is my immediate go to.

It can take some positioning but when it hits the right spot, you know it. I bought some replacement heads of a different size and found I got on better with those, so that might be something to consider when looking around - I don’t know if the ROMP offers that.

I’ve not overly fond of the Melt; I find it a faff to try and get positioned.

The Premium is my newest one and I’m getting to grips with it but it’s trial and error.

I got the Satisfyer on a good deal from elsewhere as my first one because I wanted to see what the fuss was about without breaking the bank. It was enough to make me buy more!

Good luck on your journey.

5 Likes

As others have suggested, the placement is absolutely critical. Mrs B can do this herself through touch but if I’m using our womaniser premium on her whilst she perhaps has her hands tied I need the light on to see exactly what I’m doing! A few millimetres out can make a big difference! Also agree with @MsSubExperimenter that the size of head is important. We found a slightly larger one is more effective but I’ll bet it’s a pretty personal thing! Finally the intensity for us is important. Mrs B’s clit likes a lot of it, our old pro40 lost some of that as it aged and so we replaced it. We head straight to full power normally as the lower settings don’t tend to do a lot

4 Likes

:musical_note: Clitoral Suction Stimulator Blues :musical_note:

Weeeell, I woke up this mo’nin’,
Found my Clit Stim done gone bad.

Yaaaasss, I woke up this mo’nin’,
Found my Clit Stim done gone bad.

Mailed that sucker back to Lovehoney.
Worst damn Clit Stim I ever had…

10 Likes

I recently bought a Satisfyer too in a “someplace other” summer sale. It vibrates as well - I’m not sure about the Womanizer (does that vibrate too, anyone?). It was a cheap gateway product into the world of air pulse toys and so far I’m not disappointed. Only used it twice and although it takes me a while to warm up (I’m like this with everything) it hasn’t let me down.

I’m not particularly sensitive down there either so I can relate, but keep trying, and move it around a bit to help find the sweet spot. Hopefully practice will make perfect :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have the romp switch and it works wonders, but as people said, you need to have the intensity at the right level and have it in the right place

3 Likes

The key that I’ve found for any suction toy I’d that it’s a two-hander. One for the toy and the other for spreading/pulling/stretching/pushing (you get the point lol) to really expose your clit. I can rarely use it single handedly UNTIL I get aroused and get more blood flow going. Then you can usually find a good spot to keep the toy to free up your other hand if you need it.

7 Likes

My wife seems to love em - I bought her one on a whim and she’s never looked back. I’ve been considering upgrading her to a pro or premium but waiting for a deal. But as others have said - if you drops a load of money and it does nothing for you there is always the satisfaction promise. I’ve used it before for an expensive toy and there wasn’t any issues for me - so worth a try…my wife however has got quite a sensitive clit. Also with the more expensive versions they do have different sized head so maybe you might find a better fit…

Good luck!

2 Likes

I got my wife a womaniser… she went from zero to orgasm like a Porche doing 0-60 .
She said it felt life her clit being licked at warp speed.
I’d suggest giving it a go.
One tip , fully shaved helps , particularly around your clitoris area, to ensure a good seal over your clit.
Have fun and tell us about your experiences.

3 Likes

Yes - this too. I forgot to say that there is some arrangement involved with the other hand to get full exposure. :+1:

I have the womanizer pro40 and it works wonders, I absolutely love it.
In the right position and right speed, it literally just takes me seconds to orgasm :sweat_drops:
Hubby brought me it as a surprise, and I’m so glad he did, and I’ve not looked back

2 Likes

I have the ROMP and although I love it, it does have to be on the highest setting to do the job. Like you I’m considering upgrading but I think for me it’s just so I have a selection :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I’ve tried a whole bunch of different suction toys, and the only ones that actually work for me are womanizers. sona, 50SOG, competitor (so can’t put here), discontinued item so probably can’t put here, none of them worked. Only the womanizers. I’ve never tried a satisfyer or ROMP though, and I’d guess rechargeable would make a difference in power. Also check you’re using powerful enough batteries! They’re not all the same and cheap ones don’t give the same power.

3 Likes

@Petrichor
Thanks for your informative suggestion re the Womanizer. I will check it out.
BTW, I love your name. That smell of the air after rain. I read somewhere that it is caused by springtails in the soil!