Looking for recommendations on g spot vibe

Wife and I are starting to get into some internal toy play. Abs I think the next purchase will be a g spot vibe. We have tried going without and just using our own hands to get the job done, but have had no luck. I feel like I can feel the area it’s is in as I have felt exactly what everyone speaks of, but she says it doesn’t do anything for her. She’s starting to now think her g spot is non functional :joy:.

Anyways, wondering what vibe people have found best for them. I have done a search in the forum, but I always seems to find posts from years ago that no longer have the toys mentioned available. Abs I also feel there are so many more options now a days

1 Like

Good morning!

I LOVE a g spot vibe. I’ll list links to a few below which I have which I can highly recommend

Desire G Spot Will make me squirt, everytime.
Satisfy Me G Spot May look plain, but does the job
Glass G Spot Glass works for a lot of people! This also comes in steel if you want something a little different.
Mantric May not look like a typical g spot vibe, but this works for me

There’s loads of options on the website, just have a nosey about for ‘g spot vibes’ or ‘g spot dildos’. Hope you manage to find something that hits the spot!

3 Likes

Have been looking into the desire one a lot. I am trying to get her to squirt from this type of toy as it has been something I fantasize about frequently. Just thinking about getting her that wound up is a huge turn on. She is quite “petite” everywhere and wasn’t sure if that one would be too large and intimidating once we actually had it. But it looks amazing

1 Like

Generally I prefer metal dildos for G Spot stimulation as firm pressure works better for me than vibration, although I would definitely second @ChloJakes with the Mantric one.

However, if it isn’t really doing it for your wife (and you are definitely in the right place), then maybe it just isn’t for her? Some people love G Spot stimulation, some people don’t.

Does your wife know that you want her to be able to squirt? If she doesn’t, you need to discuss it with her but if she does, maybe make sure she isn’t feeling the pressure to perform. Not everyone wants to squirt and there is no evidence to say everyone even can.

1 Like

Since she is small-built I would recommend a simple, slimmer g-spot vibrator, for example the G-Slim G-Spot Vibrator (comes in many colors) or the Power Play Slimline G-Spot Vibrator.

The Desire that @ChloJakes liked to looks promising, even though I haven’t tried it myself. I have the glass one and it works okay.

1 Like

I’d go with the above advice. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I’ll just dive in again haha and also suggest maybe something like this too Small G spot

She knows they I have been trying to make her squirt for a while. I do not tell her I’m trying to every time, as I’m the end it doesn’t really matter to me. I thought it would just be fun to do and would boldly give her a rush she’s never felt before

2 Likes

I think it’s great that you don’t tell her every time that you are trying to make her squirt. That could make her anxious and she might not be relaxed enough to squirt. She might even feel ‘‘not good enough’’ when she doesn’t manage to do it.

Just a note, right before I squirt it feels like I am about to pee myself. I’ve heard it often from other squirters. This might be something you could gently address and let her know that it’s normal and perfectly okay. You’ll have to change the towel and bedsheets either way :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We’ve recently been opening up sexually together as far as communicating goes. We both used to just take for granted that both us and/or eachother was doing a good enough job in the bedroom. But since we’ve been communicating more, the sex has been far superior and I have found out about some kinks she has that I would have never guessed she liked in a million years. We’ve spoken about squirting a few times abs she said she’s never really felt like having to pee while in the moment, but I still think it’s because we haven’t exactly hit the right spot, or haven’t used the proper toys/vibrations on the spot. She has said that at first she thought squirting was actually Pee. But since then has done a bunch of research and decided that she has changed her mind and definitely feels more comfortable in trying to let herself squirt. Now I just need to do my job correctly and get her to the finish line

1 Like

This Mantric G-spot vibrator is the best I have tried. Perfect placement for me and just happens to be today’s deal of the day :+1:

But of a ‘turn left at the traffic lights’, but my first success with squirting and g-spot orgasm was with a steel anal hook. Just the right angle.

I’m ordering it right now. We shall try this one first Thanks

1 Like

Highly recommended - Hope it works for you! :+1:

I can echo @ChloJakes Desire, Mantric and Glass recommendations.

My favourite doesn’t vibrate - it is another which uses pressure, but used with the bullet from the same range it feels fantastic - and it comes in a storage bag! It is great for more petite women, too.

Desire Weighted Dildo