Looking for some fashion ideas

so ive previously posted asking about the legality surrounding the wearing of Fox Tail Butt Plugs in public, and after contacting my local police force i found that there are no legal repercusions that can result in wearing tail plugs in public.
However now i am looking for ideas for some cute outfit ideas i can pair with my new fox tail.

2 Likes

I think you can wear anything. A nice skirt and some ears. I’m sure if you Google it you will find lots if ideas.
I would say though that although there are no legal implications, if going out in public, you may find that some people may not be happy with it if its quite obviously a butt plug. In kink, consent is one of the main rules but this also extends to the public if practising outside of private settings. After all, a butt plug is classed as a sex toy and may make those around you feel uncomfortable.
Good luck with it though!

Haha Wowzers that must have been an interesting conversation with your local police department :grin:

With outfits maybe something that’s furry and animal related?
Plus accessorise with a pair of fox ears on a headband :fox_face:

I walked past somebody in town the other week. She had a tail and teamed it with a black mini skirt (very schoolgirl-esque), fishnets and knee high chunky boots. I can’t remember what she had on her top half but she did have a headband with furry ears on. I really admired her confidence.

1 Like

Leicester City football kit ???

leicester city still has a football team???

Not after the weekend but they are called the ‘foxes’